The culprit?

Thank you guys, SO FLIPPING' MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! Y'all don't know how thankful I am for 600+ reads!!! 600 reads was my goal! And you guys helped me achieve it!!! <3 

By the way, comment on this chapter " Cheese-nut " If you wanna get a shout out. 

Idk I just felt like shouting someone out....

Hey, don't you... Don't you click off this chapter...

No HEY COME BACK!

Nono wait WAIIIIT!. 

REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Oh, your still here? cool. Enjoy the story I guess. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to figure out what happened to the power." Exclaimed Laurance. "For the people who are staying here and, for my pay check." 

"Laurance I didn't know you were gay!" Said Zane, completely changing the subject. 

"Aahaa... Well" He started.

" kiss..... kiiiiisss........" Kawaii~Chan whispered demonically. 

Both garroth and Laurance turned towards her, meeting her gaze. A scary smile had taken half of her face while the other half was a twitching mess. Garroth flinched at the sight of such darkness. It was like if a demon was standing right in front of their eyes. 

"AHAHAHA Okaaayyy... How about we start looking for clues as to why the power went out!?" Cut Zane. 

"Yes let's!" The desk lady said.

"Hey, what's your name by the way? I have never seen you working here before." Asked Laurance. 

The Lady seemed a-bit agitated when Laurance asked her that question. The lady was so tense that she wriggled her finger around her red braided hair, twirling her finger around at a rapid pace. 

"A-ah. My name is Kiki" She replied. 

"What a lovely name!" Said Garroth in his usual British accent.

"That sounds familiar...." Thought Laurance. 

"Aa-ah! R-really?!" She stuttered. 

Laurance took a closer look at her. Examining every detail of her face. She had long braided red hair and emerald eyes. Somehow, Laurance knew he saw her somewhere before. But he just couldn't quite put his finger on it. 

" Does anyone know where the power generator is?" Asked Zane. "Maybe that could be a start."

"Oh, I do!" Smiled Kiki.

Kiki led the group down the dark halls of the hotel, aimlessly trying to track the power room.  They met a few dead ends, but they finally made it after a long time. Kiki took out her key set, which was holding on to many colourful keys. She fiddled with them, trying to find the room key, but she didn't seem to know which key was for what.  It was like she didn't even own the key set. Kiki tried a few keys on the door, until she found the one that would open it. The older girl turned the metal object in to the lock, and slowly opened the door to open it. The room was pitch black- they couldn't see anything. 

"-Took her long enough-" Said Laurance in his mind. 

"Uh, Kawaii~Chan? Can you see anything?" Asked Zane. 

"kiisss... kiisss.....kisss........" She mumbled quietly. 

"....GUESS NOT." Zane added as he quickly turned away from the Meifwa. 

"Please, step inside, I'll try and look for the light switch." Kiki uttered. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai! I bet you can see.... If you are a long time Aphmau watcher.... That Kiki..... 

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND FOLLOW ME!~