Afterwards...

Lemon in next chapter 😄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane and Nana made their way towards their room, after hours of fun in the hotel pool. They dried themselves up when they got back to their room and were ready to go to bed.

"*yawn*" Nana lays down on the bed.

"Boy that sure was fun!" Zane started.

"yeah... It was so fun, but now Nana is tired..." She yawned. 

"Oh... You are?" He asked. 

"Yeah... Nana is going to sleep. Good night Zane!" She whispered.

"W-wait!" Zane replied. 

But it was too late. Nana had already zoned off into a deep sleep. Meifwas are know for sleeping alot. But still... Mabe a fun night at the hotel water park wasn't such a good idea. Zane wanted some intimacy with Nana afterwards. But they had so much fun running around in the water and splashing each other, that Nana was too tired to go on. Zane decided that he too should get a good nights rest. And so, he pulled the bed's blanket on him aswell as his sleeping girlfriend and layed down ; eyes looking up at the bland ceiling. As time went by, Zane noticed that he couldn't sleep. He couldn't help but feel empty. He was longing for something, but couldn't quite grasp what it was. The feeling of sadness was eating at him slowly. So slowly, that he started crying. Zane sniffled and bowled, but not too loud as to disturb Nana. 

"Z-zane... Kun?" A voice whispered.

It was Nana. Since she was a meifwa, she could hear very clearly the sounds that was making her partner. Zane looked away in shame, tears still falling.

"Was...I too loud... I'm sorry..." Zane mumbled sadly. 

"Zane..." 

Nana grasped Zanes face between her hands and turned his head as to look into his eyes. 

"Why are you crying?" She asked. 

"... I ... Don't know..." He cried. 

Nana sighed. 

"Please tell me... I won't be mad." She added.

Its at that moment that Zane, found out what he wanted. What he was longing for... What he had been wondering ever since she  had met his gaze... He wanted...

Nana.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY! I know this chapter is short but WHO CARES! Lemon will be next chapter so stay tuned!

So don't forget to share and vote! BAIIIIIII!!