They saw....

After reading your comments (2 comments) I have decided on a plot! Thank you,@Dragongamer501 and @SalzarBacon for leaving great suggestions! And thank my brain for functioning! Anyways, ONTO DA STORY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the group saw, was unspeakable. 

Unimaginable.

It was unreal.

They witnessed..............

Gaurance. 

Laurance, who was forcefully pinned on the wall by his partner Garroth, emitted a throaty gasp at the sight of Zane and Kawaii~Chan entering the room. Garroth's hand was half way up Laurance's shirt, revealing his strong abs. The position they were in was like the perfect gay scene from an underrated anime. Which didn't make the situation any better, because Nana just had to witness this eventful scene. 

Nana was basically dying, all of her limbs were tightened up in a painful matter, as her heart, beating like a drum, fluttered in fangirlism. Zane on the other hand was speechless. Seeing his brother doing such actions to Laurance didn't phase him, but he was shocked as to why they were in the same hotel. And as an added point, they were making out in the hotel staff room of all places. It wasn't like one of them worked here. Right? Plus, they haven't seen Laurance in FOREVER. 

"What is going on?!" Asked the desk lady. 

"Aahaah...." Garroth started. 

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Squealed Nana. 

"This is awkward." Zane cut. "What are you two doing here?" 

"W-well... I got a job here a while back and uh...." Laurance started. 

"I met up with him here!" Explained Garroth.

"Uhuh..."Met up" " Zane chuckled. 

Laurance and Garroth both got off the wall as to not make the situation more awkward than it already is. They then both turned to each other and nodded in agreement, before turning back to the others. 

"I got called in because of a power outage. Then, when heading to the hotel, I spotted Garroth walking. So, we talked and he decided to help me out with my job. " Explained Laurance. 

"Yeah... "Job" " Smirked Zane. 

"But, does that mean that you know the cause of the outage?" Asked the lady who worked at the front desk. 

"Uh... That's what we were trying to figure out!" Replied Garroth. 

"Uhuh. Trying to figure ou-" Zane started. 

"SO ARE YOU GUYS A THING NOW?!" Yelled Nana. 

"Well... Ahaa..." Garroth started. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoop whoop! Thanks for reading! I have nothing to say except for : Thanks for leaving suggestions!