Shower time

Okay so literally nobody voted for running so... I guess we'll go with hiding!
You guys made the right choice...
-------------------------------------------

Nana stepped into the shower, getting drenched from the warm water that was comming out of the faucet. The dryness in her pink locks of hair soon faded into a water fall of hot liquid.
Grabbing a bottle of shampoo, the meifwa poured a large amount of the blue gel into her hands. She then rubbed them together so create foam, only to massage her head with her blue gel filled hands.
After a few seconds of rubbing, Nana moved her hands down to her tail. She used the last remaining drop of shampoo in her hands to massage her tail and clean it.
After her tail was covered with foam, she rinsed herself off under the falling water.

Knock knock knock

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" Zane asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"U-um... Nana's taking a shower!" She stuttered.

"I know" He replied.

Nana blushed.

"U-uh..-"

She heard the door open, followed by footsteps. Out of reflex, she covered herself with her arms.

The footsteps stopped.
Nana peered out of the curtains to see where Zane was; he was standing right infront of her.

"Z-Zane?!" She yelped.

He chuckled.

"Hi there." He smirked.

Nana then realised that he too was naked.

"Z-ZANE KUN" She screamed, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Mind if I join you?" He said in a husky voice.

Nana didn't even answer before he stepped into the shower with her. His hair quickly drooped down all over his face as he stepped under the water. Zane acted like they weren't naked and didn't seem to mind her presence.
He started to wash his hair with the same shampoo from earlier.
Soon enough, Nana wasn't embarrassed anymore and calmed down. Not bothered by Zane, she poured some conditioner into her hands and started to run it through her hair. She didn't notice, but Zane was very visibly staring at her. She looked so beautiful and graceful.

Nana rinsed her head under the shower water, sliding her fingers through her slick hair to get the product out.

Zane did the same, only he was washing away shampoo.

The last thing she needed to do before getting out of the shower, was to wash her body. She took a bar of soap of the side of the shower and started rubbing it on her arms. But, the soap managed to slip out of her hand. It slid onto the floor.
Nana bent down to pick it up. Zane couldn't help but blush at the sight of her butt in the air. He just wanted to squeeze it so bad. But he held himself back.
She stood back up and continued to rub the soap onto her arms.

He couldn't hold himself back.

"Here, I'll help you.." He took the bar of soap from her hand and quickly rubbed it on his hands.

*OH YEAH QUICK WARNING UHH... SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN if ya know what I mean ;)*

Zane stroked her body with his slippery hands. He started at her cat ears, slowly scratching them, causing Nana to purr. He then lustfully massaged her shoulders. Gently breathing into her neck.

Nana had to keep her composure. Zane rubbing her somehow felt so good that it was unbearable.
He continued this action, running his hands down her soft and suple back. The more he massaged her, the more foam was taking over her body.
It felt so good that she started to pant.
Zane's hands stopped at her butt. He hesitated a bit. He knew that if he did something wrong, Nana wouldn't forgive him.