Where did she go!?!?

Yoyoyoyoyoyoooooooo! I'm back my dudes!!! I thought I should take a break from binge watching anime and do something productive with my life! (I am curently watching Umaru-Chan heehee) . But anyways. Thank you guys so much for the support and I hope that you guys'll like this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, we have to find Kiki!" Said Zane. "What's the plan?" 

"How about we split up?" Proposed Laurance. "That way we could cover more ground!" 

"Good idea!" Smiled Garroth. 

"Okay then!" Started Zane. "Laurance, you cover the east hall and the first floor. Garroth you take the west hall and look for her on the 2nd floor. Me and Kawaii~Chan will search for her on level 3." 

Both Garroth and Laurance looked back at Zane angrily. His plan wasn't quite fair to them.

"Hey!!" Whined Garroth. "Why are you allowed to go with someone else while we have to search for Kiki alone?!" 

"Yeah! I want a partner too!!" Grumbled Laurance. 

"Fine." Zane sighed. "You two can look for her together."

"Yay!" Cheered Garroth. 

"BUT NO MAKE OUT SESSION." He spat. "We have to find her. And quick." 

Garroth, as well as Laurance, blushed a deep red from the sudden instructions that Zane had given them. It seems like Zane wasn't too patient tonight. Maybe it was because of the power outage that interrupted his play time with Nana. But, who knows. 

And so, the hunt began. Zane and Nana took the hotel's only elevator to the 3rd floor, while Laurance and Garroth sprinted through the halls of the first two floors. The couples ran through every hall and corner, looking in every nook and cranny they could find. Every minute counted in this search. Because no one knew what this woman was capable of doing... Until a few minutes later. 

POW!!!

The sound of a gunshot alarmed the two couples, as well as the many residents of the hotel. And in a minute, hundreds of people came running down the stairs, hoping to escape the hotel of which they once thought was safe. 

Nana, who had sensitive ears, quickly tracked where the gunshot came from. She hurried towards Zane, pulling at his black and grey striped sweater. 

"Zane, ZANE!!" She yelled. "I think I know where the gunshot came from!" 

"WHERE?!?!" He asked. 

"...The second floor hall...." 

"W-wait...." He started. "That's where..." 

The pair froze up. 

What if their friends.... Were shot?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHAHA How I love cliff hangers. 

Hehehe.... 

(Don't forget to like, vote and follow me to know what happens next!)