A Gift?

yoyoyoooo

This chapter is very SmExY UwU

!Heads up! (I guess) : If you don't like anal stuff, like penetration for example, don't read this chapter lol

Because nana about to get her freak on ;-)))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things have been pretty tame over the past week. Zane would take care of her in the morning, she would either fall asleep or spend the rest of the afternoon taking care of her painful erge to mate, then, he would bring her takeout for supper (usually from that cheap Chinese place down the road) and finally, go to bed and suffer through the day's hardest heat cycle.  At night, since cats are nocturnal animals, she would often go on a meowing frenzy. Her body constantly feels the need to mewl loudly to attract a mate, which, in consequence, makes her sleep deprived and drowsy up until she passes out of sleep deprivation. Zane usually has to sleep on the couch when she does that ; he has no choice. Its either that or sleep next to a loud, horny, meowing girlfriend all night. After a few days though, the man didn't feel bad for leaving her alone and giving her her own space during this tough time. Her hardships won't go unnoticed though, because, on a hot stormy night, just before her meowing was about to start, Zane walked in the room carrying a small blue paper bag. 

"Hey, Nana?" He asked silently.

"...yeah?" She looked up from the book she was reading, she still had the desire of release flowing through her veins, but books seemed to relax her a bit.

"I got you a little something... Hopefully you'll like it." He smiled, walking closer to her. 

With a warm smile painted on her face, the girl dragged Zane close to her by the collar of his shirt, and softly nuzzled his cheek in delight. The man could hear the low sound of purring coming from her throat. 

"What's in it..?" She questioned excitedly. 

"Open it" He blushed a little.

Kawaii~Chan opened the baby blue bag by the tug of a ribbon, dipping her hand inside the bag, and pulling out what seemed to be a leather bag. It had little roses along the sides of the baggie, "Love shoppe" was threaded onto the bag in a dusty brown colour. Intrigued, she slipped her hand through the hem of the sack and nearly mewled when she pulled out a sex toy.

"Z-Zane! I-" She noticed that he had left the room, probably out of embarrassment. 

Her black tail was now wagging in surprise. Her meifwa instincts were screaming at her to use it, but she needed to look at it first. The rubber toy had a small tag taped onto the side of it. The girl took it off and it read: 

"Meifwa toy for heat cycles, helps relieve tension and relax the meifwa with a pleasurable and safe experience."

Informative. 

The pink toy was in the shape of a half moon, and had a thick, girthy circle-like extremity with bumps on one end, and a small vibrating nub on the other. There was also a bottle of lube inside the bag. Nana took it out and sighed, Zane got her strawberry flavoured lube. 

A well known feeling started to sink into the Meifwa's lungs as the first meow threatened to escape. She soon panicked and ran to the bathroom, toy still in her hand. 

Nana's meows grew progressively louder, so much so that she turned on the shower to muffle out the sounds. Panting like a warm dog, she eyed the toy down and decided to use it. She most certainly didn't know how to use it though, but her mind was set on finding out if it actually worked.