His sadistic side

Zane, in pure dominance, pinned Nana to the room wall, grabbing her wrists in a tight manner. Nana was shocked. Sure they have been in a relationship for a while but, Zane had yet to pull a bold move like that on her. He was always somewhat shy and insecure. She would have never known that Zane, the shy, closed, and insecure little nugget, would grab onto her this way.

"Z-Zane kun?!" She stuttered. "What is Zane doing?!"

Zane did not answer. He was determined to gain control of her. He doesn't know why, but when Nana yelled at him for looking at her butt, it triggered something inside him. Something, that struck his heart. Zane proceeded to stare into her eyes, not leaving any details unseen.

Nana, who was loosing patience, tried to get out of Zane's strong grip, but was unsuccessful and sighed in anger. Zane on the other hand, was very pleased by her defeat. He cracked a small smirk, making his girlfriend scoff.

"You know...I've never seen your masochist side..." He whispered lewdly, tickling the inside of Nana ear.

Nana gasped ; Zane smirked gladly. And, out of thin air, Nana was laying down on the bed, with Zane on top.

"Zane! Stop it!" She spat.

She was starting to get scared. Nana had never done anything like this so she was dreadfully petrified. She had no experience, and wasn't aware of Zane's capabilities. In fact, Zane wasn't either. He had never experienced intimacy like this, let alone touched anyone in this way. The man slowly slipped his hand down Nana's face, like caressing a a flower. He then secretly slid his hand down her back, grabbing her waist. Every stroke of his hands felt like she was being caressed by a silk blanket. The sensation felt nice, and soothing. But that didn't matter, because Zane didn't ask for consent beforehand. That's what really bothered Nana.

"Zane kun. You are going too far."She added in a serious tone.

The man kept acting in a perverted way without even noticing his partner talking to him. But, Nana was really scared. So scared, that she let out a tear drip from her eye.

"Wha-huh?" Zane blunted out.

Its like he had just realised what he was doing. Seeing Nana cry, made him realise the inevitable. Zane wasn't aware that he was hurting his beauty by acting out on his impulses. This was the first time Zane had lost control. He had hidden his sadistic side from everyone for he doesn't know how long. And for the first time, he let it slip. In an instant, Zane let his grip go and looked away. He couldn't face her. Not now. Why did he have to do this.

"I-I... What happened... " Zane rushed out of the room in embarrassment, Nana following him.