Chapter Twenty Seven : Zeref V Natsu

I hope you all enjoy this chapter ^0^ .

-----------

Normal POV

Suddenly a man with black hair and pure black eyes broke into the room smashing the window and glass towards Natsu , making the sharp edges of the glass fly everywhere . " Natsu Dragneel .. " The black haired man spoke looking towards Natsu , " What do you want and who are you ?! " Natsu asked demanding a answer from him . " I'm here to kill you ! " The black haired man spoke his hands glowing bright black .

Dark Beam , the black haired mage chanted while a bright black beam came out of his sword and towards Natsu . Roar Of The Fire Dragon , Natsu chanted while aiming his sword at the mages Dark neck . " Humm .. I underestimated you Natsu Dragneel " The black haired mage said while beginning to chant another spell .

Death Wave he chanted while aiming his spell towards Natsu , " Who are you and how do you know my name ?! " Natsu shouted while damning a answer from him , Natsu then started to chant Fire Dragons Iron Fist .

Suddenly Natsus spell had vanished and the black hairs mage's spell had hit Natsu directly in the right arm . " You and Lucy Heartfillia will both die ! " He shouted , Natsus eyes widened when he heard the mention of Lucys name . " What has Lucy got to do with this !? " Natsu shouted anger raising in his voice.

" She will die by the hands of Lisanna Strauss , my second in command . " Zeref replied a smirk growing wide on his face , " Lisanna ? " Natsu replied surprised.

------------
I hope u all enjoy this chapter , remember to vote , comment and follow me if possible . It would be greatly appreciated.

@TrinityLi