Thirteenth Chapter : Is It Just The Beginning Or Is It The End ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ! Remember to vote and comment , thanks minna . 

------------------------------------

Normal POV 

" Wait ? 0_0 , Your swords can talk ? " Natsu asked in a high pitched tone of voice . " Yeah ! " Lucy said back in a normal tone . " Can i have one ? " Natsu asked " Sure let me give you my shoes with that " Lucy said in a sarcastic tone . " Okay ! " Natsu replyed " I WAS JOKING , NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY SWORDS ! " Lucy shouted back in annoyance . " Oh , you really shouldn't joke i thought you really was going to give me them  " Natsu said sadly 

" Ready ?! " Lucy asked while shouting . " Ready ! " Natsu shouted . Lucy and Natsu charged into each other and blocked each other many times until Lucy accidentally tripped on the carpet in her room and fell face flat on the floor .

" B-brhahahahahaha! " Natsu laughed while Lucy was still on the floor in shock . " Hey! Don't laugh " Lucy said while quickly getting up and attacking Natsu with her two swords. But Natsu quickly dogged her swords , just quick enoth to not lay a scratch on him.

Natsu then chanted Fire Dragons , Roar and a tornado of flames flew out of Natsu's swords and conbinded together and was comming towards Lucy .

" Shit " Lucy said quietly to her-self , Lucy then quickly chanted Celestial Shield Of The Lame , Aries and then chanted again Wool Shield . Suddenly a pink shield was in Lucys hands and she used it to block Natsu's attack " That was a close one " Lucy said while sweet-dropping . " Wow , i never knew using these many weapons was so hard !  " Lucy said while wiping her forehead . 

" Wow i havent battled with a Celestial Mage before , that had used more than 2 weapons ! " Natsu said in amazement . " Anyways its late we don't wanna wak-" Natsu was going to finsh off his sentence when .

*BOOM* Lucys bedroom door dropped to the floor , there standing at the other side of the door was " Lisanna ?! " Lucy said in confusion . " I'v made my mind up , I will fight you , here now . Who ever wins gets to have Natsu ! " Lisanna shouted " Wai- !" But Lucy didn't get to finish because Lisanna attacked her and stabbed her in her right arm . " Luce!" Natsu shouted while running to Lucy quickly. 

"Stay away Natsu! " Lucy said while Sticking her arm out and stopping from Natsu to interrupt the fight . " Bu- " , " No buts i will fight her ! " Lucy shouted .

Lisanna then chanted Poison Claw and a purple light came straight out at Lucy but Lucy quickly chanted Celestial Sword Of The Water Bearer , Aquarius ! Suddenly a sea blue sword appeared in Lucys hand . Lucy then quickly chanted again Water Beam a quick beam of water came out from Lucy's sword and hit Lisanna straight in the stomach . " Your stronger than i thought ! " Lisanna said in pain . But Lisanna Poison Claw was still heading towards Lucy the attack was too near she couldn't dogged it or reflect it . 

Lucy then suddenly started to cough up large amounts of blood , " Luce! " Natsu was going to move but Lucy had stopped him " If you don't let me help your go- " Natsu was cutt off " I don't care , all my life iv been called weak ! , well now's my turn to tell people i am not weak ! " Lucy said with slight glips of pain and guilt in her chocolate brown eyes . " AHHHH ! " Lucy suddenly shouted , Purple light started to raise up on Lucy's arm , the more it did the more pain and agony Lucy felt . " It worked then ! " Lisanna shouted " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER LISANNA ! " Natsu shouted in anger . 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ! Remember to vote and comment and please follow if possible too ! 

Thanks Minna 

@TrinityLi