Fourtheeth Chapter : Pain , Gulit And Agony , All the Things I Felt .

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ! ^0^ , If you are all confused about the magic thing please read below if not just skip it :

Yes their is magic , But Lucy's magic works differently , her celestial spirits can change into weapons and they all have a human form too . So every time Lucy summons a weapon it's like opening a gate ! ( Because shes uses holder type magic ) .

Oh and like every Mage if your weapon breaks it means you have no magic power left or it means the person your fighting with is more powerful than you and your weapon will break and you will die .

But Natsu and Lisanna's magic are different because they are not holder types . So they all have one weapon and they use that one weapon over and over again in battle and yes they can chant spells on their weapons to make it stronger or to attack with . ( Lucy can do the same thing , by casting spells on her weapons to attack with but she cant make her weapon stronger with spells . ) 

Oh and Dragon Slayers have 2 Types of swords :

One of them are a single sword that you can attack with and make stronger by casting spells on . 

The second one is a double sword for when they use their Dragon Force powers on , but only their dragon force powers work on that one they cannot use their other spells on . 

( If you was confused im sorry :(  ) 

------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

" AHHHH ! " Lucy suddenly shouted , Purple light started to raise up on Lucy's arm , the more she moved or even breathed  the more pain and agony Lucy felt . " It worked then ! " Lisanna shouted while having a evil smirk on her face  " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER LISANNA ! " Natsu shouted in anger , 

" Just a little poison ! " Lisanna said while a dark aura started to raise from her  . 

FlashBack -----------------------------------------

Lisanna then chanted Poison Claw and a shine of purple light came straight out at Lucy but Lucy quickly chanted Celestial Sword Of The Water Bearer , Aquarius !, in time just before the attack had hit her again but Lucy hadnt blocked the hole attack . 

Suddenly a sea blue sword appeared in Lucys hand . Lucy then quickly chanted again Water Beam a quick beam of water came out from Lucy's sword and hit Lisanna straight in the stomach . " Your stronger than i thought ! "Lisanna said in pain . But Lisanna Poison Claw was still heading towards Lucy the attack was too near she couldn't dogged it or reflect it . 

End Of FlashBack ---------------------------

" Sh..it " Lucy said , " O...ne mo..re a..tt.ack " Lucy said while lifting up her sword and pointing it above Lisanna . Water Pillar Lucy chanted and a pillar of water was forced down on Lisanna , making her fall to the floor on her knees . " I'm not done yet " Lisanna said while slowly getting up off the ground and charging towards Lucy while chanting Poison Fangs , Lisanna's sword started glowing purple and growing twice its size in length . 

Lucy couldn't dodge the attack so she was going to take the blow when . Suddenly someone chanted Flame Sword , Iron Fist , *BOOM* A cloud of smoke coved everywhere making it hard to see , but after the smoke disappeared . Natsu was standing in front of Lucy with his sword clashing with Lisanna's , " Fine then , like i said if i can't have you , nobody else should ! " Lisanna shouted with a smirk on her face . 

" I'v had enoth of just watching you hurt Lucy ! I'm going to fight you now ! " Natsu said with anger raising in his voice , 

"No..Natsu I ca..n fi.gh..t " Lucy said while slowly getting off the floor " No Luce ! I will fight for you " Natsu said while again clashing swords with Lisanna . Posion Beam , suddenly a beam of poison light came out of Lisanna's sword and straight at Natsu , Natsu easily dogged the attack . Natsu then stared to chant Crushing Fang and Natsu's sword started to glow red and grown twice as long than before . 

Suddenly a yellow and orange glow came from behind Natsu . Lisanna started to stare behind Natsu , while Natsu turned around . They both saw and heard Lucy chanting ....

----------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter , gomen if the chapter was so short i had to explain a couple of things . Anyways remember to vote and comment and if possible follow me ! 

Thanks Mina 

@TrinityLi ,