Chapter Twenty Six : Hope

Hope you all enjoy this amazing chapter .. 

----------

Lucys POV 

I was unable to use my right arm to hold my sword . I was still paralyzed i couldn't move to doge her incoming attack , i couldn't pick up my sword i was helpless . " Natsu .. " I whispered , " Natsu isn't here to save you ! " Lisanna shouted while laughing and attacking me once again but this time my left leg . 

" Shut Up ! , I know Natsu will defiantly come to save me.... , just you wait and see Lisanna ! " I shouted at Lisanna . " Well we will just have to wait and see ! " Lisanna replied with a smug look on her face . Lisannas hands started to glow bright purple and a black mirror magically appeared in front of the white and blond haired women . 

" Well lets see how Natsu is doing? After Zeref is done with him ! " Lisanna shouted , my eyes widen at the sound of his name . " What ! , What is Zeref going to do !? " I shouted at Lisanna wanting a immediate reply from her . " Lets just say , that when Zeref is done Natsu will just be a pile of ash  ! " Lisanna shouted while chuckling at my horrified expression . " No... " I whispered my eyes completely cleared of emotion . 

Normal POV 

" Luce ! " Natsu shouted trying to see if he could sniff her out with his nose , but it was no use , he tried it again but all he could smell was the smell of death , rotten corpse and dead leaves . Natsu quickly covered his nose with his hands to stop the smell of the rotten corpse and dead leaves from getting inside his nose , the smell was putrid he hated it . 

-----------

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter please remember to vote and comment it would help me alot !

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi