Chapter 8: Anger Issues

Sarah's P.O.V.

*during fight*

"Well it's not my fault she's stupid!" I yelled at Abby.

"She's stupid? In school, she jokes around and still gets better grades than you!" Abby retorted. I growled and walked up to her. She spit in my face.

"Listen here, ya piece of trash," I snarled. I saw fear and hurt in her eyes, but I ignored it.

"No," she shot back cooly. That was the last straw. My anger completely took over, and without thinking, I swung my fist back and brought it down on Abby's forehead. Her eyes crossed before rolling up in her head. She collapsed in a heap. I seethed, and for a second felt pleasure at her pain.

"Sarah!" Kenzie yelled. Kayla was staring at me in horror. She looked at Abby and tears filled her eyes once again. Soon, the entire TMNT lair was
chaotic.

Kayla was sitting in a corner bawling her eyes out, Mikey was fighting tears while trying to cheer her up, Kenzie was scolding me (but I wasn't listening), Raph was glaring at me in shock and maybe some anger, and Leo was backing up Kenzie. April and Donnie rushed in when Kayla yelled for help.

"What happened?!" April demanded fearfully. Donnie rushed over to Abby and gently picked her up. He hurried out the door towards his lab. I think I saw some hurt in April's eyes as she watched them, then followed.

"... and then you knocked her out this time! What is wrong with you?"
Kenzie's voice broke through my haze of anger. Quickly my madness disappeared as I stumbled over to a chair. Sitting down, I brought my knees up and buried my head inside. A second later my knees and legs were soaked with tears.

"Go talk to her," I heard Kenzie whisper.

"What? No! Why would I do that?!" I heard Raph whisper back.

"Because I told you to and I know right where to pinch your pressure point," Kenzie stated like it was obvious. Raph groaned and walked over to me.

"Uh... hi?" he said. I chocked out a laugh between my sobs, which sounded like a mix of a hiccup and a burp. "So... um... are you ok?"

"What do ya think?!" I half yelled. I took a deep breath. "I- I mean, no. I'm not ok."

"Do you... uh.. do you wanna talk?" he asked unsurely. I shook my head.

"Just leave me alone," I ordered.

"Uh, no. Do you know how many times I've said that to Leo and he has never once left me alone?" he waited for me to answer. I wanted to say 'yes, because I stalk you', or have a snarky comeback, but I kept silent. "That's what I thought. So, sorry to break it to ya, but I'm not leaving." I sighed.

"I was afraid you'd say that. But if we're gonna 'talk', they have to leave," I gave in, gesturing to the others. Everyone filed out, Leo closing the door behind him when he left last.

"Ok, they're out," Raph said. I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't tell," I sarcastically replied. He smirked.

"You do know why they made me do this, right?" he asked. I smirked too.

"Because they think you like me," I remarked, sarcasm again dripping from my words. He laughed.

"And you think that's a joke. 'Cause actually, that is one of the reasons."

"K, so what's the next?" I challenged. He sighed.

"That."

"Huh?"

"That. You challenging me, always wanting to be in charge, have me be afraid of you. I'll tell you one thing- you can't give me a taste of my own medicine, because that medicine won't allow it to work. That's why they made me do it."

"Still confused," I told him. It was true. I was lost.

"They made me do this-" he gestured to the space between us "-because they knew we share one thing and one thing only. Anger," he explained again.

I really wanted to smack him and yell at him saying that wasn't true, but I realized whatever I did would prove his point. He was the hot-head turtle, as I knew from my hours of TMNT watching. I am the Raph of my friends, just like Abby is just like Donnie and Kayla is Mikey's human girl clone and Kenzie is almost an exact Leo.

"Ok, so they made you talk to me. What are you gonna force out of me?" I replied, trying to sound tough, but failing as my voice cracked from the crying.

"First off, I know how you feel. Once I almost killed our friend Casey. Back then we had no clue who he was and he tried to kill me, but had no luck. As you can see, I'm breathing and glad about it," Raph comforted, sorta.

"Yeah, so what? You didn't punch your best friend in the face and mist likely give her a concussion," I grumbled. He looked down.

"Actually, when my brothers and I were little, about 7, a small 6 year old girl came into the sewers right by here. I hated her, she hated me. At first. We became friends, but then one day I chose my pet turtle over here. She was taken by the Kraang, and we never saw here again," he informed. I looked at him, someone's secret starting to surface from the dark corner it was hidden in.

"W-what was her name?" I asked cautiously. He hesitated before answering.

"Mackenzie."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi peeps!!! So, yeah. Here's the chapter!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! And sorry if it's hard to read because there are no paragraph indents whatsoever. Some certain app *cough* Wattpad *cough* won't save them! I tried, what 7 times, and it was a no go EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! CURSE NEW APP UPDATES!!! Well, I hope you liked it anyway. The Mackenzie may or may not be the Kenzie who is their bestie. MAY or may not. Look at that closely (not the story, that last sentence right there). Bye fo' now!!!

EAT POPCORN OR DIE (NOT REALLY)!!!!

-DONNIEYOSHI