Chapter 7: The Fight

A/N: Hi!!! Sorry this took so long, I literally had no ideas. But here it is! PEACE, LOVE, POPCORN!!!

-DONNIEYOSHI

P.S. Please check out my new book called "The Game of S.A.T." It sounds weird but it's good, why else would it exist? And yes, it is pronounced "sat" like 'I sat on a chair'. It will make sense if you read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April O' Neil. It was her. it was actually April O' Neil. NO WAY IN ALL WORLDS OF ALL THINGAMAJIGS!!! Yes, I'm weird, I know, I know, but shut up and lemme tell my story.

ANYway, I stared at her. She kept going on and on about how good a singer I was, not even realizing I was a newbie. I wasn't listening, just staring in awe at the most awesome kunoich (don't know how to spell that) EVER!!!

"Hey, April?" Sarah interrupted. The red-head turned to her.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up," Sarah smirked. April glared at her and Raph smirked also.

"No," April stated simply. Then her eyes widened as she realized we were strangers. "Who are you and what are you doing down here?!?!"

"Jeez April, calm down, it isn't like they work for Shredder or anything!" Raph defended... Weird.

April screamed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH RAPH!?!?!?"

"They didn't do anything!" Raph argued. He thought for a moment. "Except for that one," he said, pointing at me with his thumb.

"Say what?" I yelped.

"Yeah, you kept saying 'really' over and over again! I mean, seriously, woman!" he exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Woman?" I asked.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" he yelled. I flinched.

"Oh, he's back. Sorry about that," April apologized. I waved her off.

"Whatevs. You didn't know who we were and Raph was defending us. I was even confused by that," I told her. She smiled. "Oh, by the way, I'm Abby, and my friends here are Kenzie, Sarah, and Kayla," I introduced, pointing to each of my friends as I said their name.

"Yeah well, I just came here to drop off pizza. I gotta get home and work on my science project," she explained. An idea popped into my head that would so work for Apritello. Which I am all for, sorry Casey peeps!

"Ok. If you don't mind me asking, what's your project for?" I questioned as Mikey snuck out to eat the pizza.

"I have to build a working robot that's small and walks."

I grinned. "Oh! I bet Donnie can help you! He is an inventor, after all," I suggested. April's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, that would be great!" she exclaimed. She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward his lab. He looked at me suspiciously, but when I winked he relaxed- a little, teeny tiny bit. He is Donnie, after all.

When they were gone, I was attacked. Not literally, just by questions.

"Why are you setting up your crush?" Sarah exploded.

"What in the world was that?" Kenzie screeched.

"What happened?" Kayla asked. I face-palmed, Kenzie rolled her eyes, and Sarah yelled at her.

"Of course you wouldn't know, you shell for brains!!! What the shell is wrong with you!" she accused.

"I- I-" Kayla burst into tears and Kenzie and I ran over. Raph and Leo stood in a corner if Donnie's room while we tried to comfort Kayla- well, while Kenzie tried, anyway.

"Shh, shh, it's ok, don't cry," Kenzie soothed.

"What is wrong with her? What is wrong with you? We've been over this a million times, Sarah!" I scolded.

"Well it's not my fault she's stupid!" she argued. Kayla cried even harder.

"She's stupid? In school, she jokes around all the time and still gets better grades than you!" I screamed back. She growled and came up to me. I spat in her face.

"Listen here, ya piece of trash," she snarled. I was terrified, but I kept my cool.

"No," I replied before she could say more. Big mistake.

Sarah growled again, and suddenly a burst of pain exploded on my forehead. Black spots danced in my eyes. I knew what was happening- I was passing out. Voices were yelling, but it all sounded distant. I vaguely remember someone picking me up, and then my brain shut down as I drifted into unconsciousness.