forty-four* [t]

wednesday,
july 10th, 2020

TRINITY HAYSON

sexual content

Shawn and I are laying on the backseats now and I'm on top, my right leg between his thighs as we make out feverishly. We're still fully clothed, but his erection is pressed against my thigh and with every roll of my hips, he gives a little groan as I brush against it. His hands are grabbing at my ass desperately and it encourages me to grind against his thigh again. My left forearm is by his head and my fingers are lost in his curls whilst my other hand guides him through the kiss with a gentle palm on his jaw.

For once, I'm in control, and so far he seems to be loving it.

"Baby," he rasps, causing me to pull back and look at his face. His nose is lightly wrinkled in frustration and he's panting breathlessly, "I want you so bad."

"I want you too," I whisper sincerely, caressing his cheek with my thumb. I kiss his cheek slowly before he's grabbing my wrist with both hands.

"You mean that?" he breathes.

I shake my head with a little grin, "I'll always mean it, Shawn. I want you."

He clutches my hand, bringing it to his sweater-clad chest. He holds my hand to his heart and I feel it thump intensely beneath my fingertips. He keeps my small palm above his heartbeat with both of his large hands, looking up at me softly. Something about feeling his heart beat so rapidly just for me has me feeling strangely emotional. It's intimate. Far more intimate than sex between us could ever be.

"I love you," he croaks, voice clogged with emotion, "I'm yours, Trinity. My entire heart is yours. Fuck I'm so in love with you."

A smile crawls upon my lips and I soothingly brush away the stray curl on his forehead. I lay a kiss right where it fell. Then, I kiss his nose, and his cheeks, and his puffy lips and his strong jaw. He exhales, a hand finding the back of my head and his fingers slide into my hair. My heart pounds as I kiss down his neck, delicately sucking his smooth skin between my longing lips.

I kneel up, straddling his thigh and he instantly follows. His firm chest meets mine and he wraps me in his arms as we kiss. My hands are in his hair and his are tickling up my waist and I swear I've never felt so beautifully nervous in my entire life.

Something about the back of his Jeep drowns me in romance and nostalgia and spontaneity and I'm sure I nearly faint when he reaches under my jumper to unclasp my bra.

Reluctantly, I part the kiss to pull my roll-neck off. My bra straps fall from my arms when I drop my jumper on the floor and I toss that away, too. Shawn visibly gulps, eyes stuck on my pearling nipples and he swiftly licks his lips before cupping my breasts in his hands. A relieved sigh tumbles from my lips and I instinctively buck my hips into his lap.

"You're beautiful," Shawn tells me, a sheer layer of honesty tracing his tone, "So, so fucking beautiful."

In seconds, his wonderful tongue is circling my nipple whilst his thumb brushes over the other. I hum, my arms encircling his neck and his eyes are contentedly closed, eyelashes fluttering. I tug on his curls, pulling an adorable giggle from his throat as he tips his head up to nose my chin. His fingers replace his mouth, tending to my wet nipple as he ducks down to love on my neglected breast.

My hands dance down his strong back, fumbling with the hem of his sweater which he pulls off after giving my breast a final sloppy kiss. He tugs off his white tank top as well, grinning when I push my bare chest upon his and easing him down so that he lays on his back again.