saudade → shawn mendes (ii)

INFORMATION

if you're still here after reading egotistical, i truly love you. thanks for giving this sequel a shot <3

for those of you who don't know, this is a second book to 'egotistical', so i suggest you read that first because this may be confusing otherwise, but it's up to you! egotistical is my first completed book, i'm insanely proud of egotistical & will always cherish all the love it received. i will go on to edit it in the future. this book probably isn't going to be as long as egotistical, i'm thinking about 35-65 chapters.

it took a lot of thinking to finally decide on writing a sequel. i had quite a lot of help from @itsdenni @flamingshawn @pumpkinspiciest and @PASTAMENDES whilst deciding whether to continue egotistical or to end the era and create a second book. clearly, i went with the second option. i felt the ending for egotistical fit the whole "egotistical" theme and meaning anyway, so here we are.

i was worried before writing this about views and votes, but have come to the conclusion that they don't matter all that much as long as i love what i'm writing. i've got this book planned out and am very excited to get writing.

once again, thank you for clicking on this book & thank you for reading the first book.

enjoy <3