twenty-six* [s]

friday,
may 31st, 2020

SHAWN MENDES

"Trin," I pant, almost breathless, "Trinity, baby, please. Please fucking kiss me. Let me feel you. Please baby."

I can tell my hopeless plead takes her slightly by surprise. She repeatedly blinks, her dimple unwillingly caving into her flushed cheek. Her tongue slowly licks her bottom lip and I feel the very tip brush my skin. I almost gasp, lost in my own world of adoration and desire. She's so close to me.

I'm desperate. I'm done with this teasing, I can't bear it any longer. I need her. I need every inch of her up against me, I need her lips on mine and her hands in my crazy curls where they belong. I want to make her feel euphoric, love on her perfectly curved body until she can't take it anymore.

She needs it too, I can tell. She's blushing crimson and her eyes are shimmering with a beautiful, lustful gaze. She needs me, I have no doubt about it. By the way her thumbs are caressing the skin of my neck and she's forcing herself to stop moving in my lap, I just know.

We need each other, whether she'd like to admit it or not.

I'm snapped back to reality when her lips graze mine ever so gently. I sharply inhale, eager for breath. We make eye contact and I'm completely lured in by her coffee brown irises. I squeeze each of her thighs, almost as reassurance that everything is fine.

I'm here and I'm with her. I don't want anybody else because I'm utterly in love with her. Maybe she'll never admit it, but I think she knows that she's the only one that I want. She knows me. Surely she can tell that I am absolutely besotted by her. Only her.

"Trust me," I whisper, eyes finding her pretty lips again, "I don't want anybody else. I want you."

"Promise me," she breathes, and our breath clashes in the air that's filled with tension.

My eyes flutter upwards to meet hers. When they do, I melt, "I promise, baby. It's you. And it will be you for as long as I live."

There's no time to say anything else, for her lips are on mine in an instant.

Fuck. They're so familiar yet unbelievably foreign and so, so soft. They feel incredible. They're perfect. She's perfect.

We take it slow, gently and lazily kissing each other and silently pouring our emotions into the passion-ridden kiss. At first, it's all lips. Her thick lips are all over mine, but in the sweetest way I've ever felt. I've missed them, more than she knows. She's holding my neck in one hand and massaging my curly head of hair with the other. She's driving me crazy. Her lips encapsulate my bottom one, sucking delicately, as if there's a fruity flavour seeping from my flesh.

Without thinking, I allow my eyes to flutter open. I grin as I notice how she, too, is opening her eyes slightly. My lip falls from her mouth due to my massive smile and she giggles, grabbing my face and pressing her nose into mine. I hum, hesitantly finding the swell of her ass and pushing at it, willing her to kiss me again. She does, but not before licking her lips and sending my emotions through the roof.

A low groan elicits from somewhere deep in my chest and I carefully wrap my left arm around her, pulling her impossibly closer and reaching to cup her jaw with my free hand. My eyes fall shut again as our lips mould into one, a kiss so loving it makes my heart race inexplicably.

She's kneeling above me with a leg at either side of my thighs, like the evening on her balcony. I take my time to feel around her desirable thighs, grabbing the fleshy sides and pulling an angelic moan from her throat. My lips purse at a failed attempt to prevent another grin. With my eyes happily closed, I feel her reciprocate my smile.