surprise!

Jimin and Yoongi laid quietly in Jimin's bed. Yoongi's eyes wandered around every single one of Jimin's fairy lights hung on his light blue walls. Jimin's thumb rubbed circles on Yoongi's side, it was almost as if time stood still with the two laying in the bed.

No noise.

No talking.

No music.

Just silence.

Yoongi realised he never wanted to lose Jimin ever again. He knew he didn't deserve Jimin after everything he did to him, but he knew Jimin loved him and he loved Jimin. So with a kiss on Jimin's cheek, and a whispered goodbye, Yoongi left Jimin's house and went down to the streets of Seoul.

He was determined to make Jimin his forever.

No cat would make that happen, only Yoongi could make that happen.

He walked into the finest jewellery shop and strong demanded to look at engagement rings.

"This is a popular choice for your future wife," the seller said with a smile. She looked at Yoongi almost as if she wanted to rip every single item of clothing off of him but Yoongi took the ring and looked at the diamond.

"I don't think my future husband would like this one, he loves heart shaped diamond and gold, so i think this one is better," Yoongi smiles looking at the small diamond heart. He knew Jimin wouldn't care about the size of the diamond, and he knew Jimin would love this one.

"Husband?! You're gay?" She shouted across the store.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Yoongi asked holding the ring. Another woman with a more kinder face came over and pulled the first woman out of the way.

"Good afternoon sir, this ring is actually very popular as well, my wife loved it when I proposed with it, she still wears it along with her wedding ring," This woman was a lot better and kinder, so Yoongi smiled bigger.

"Your boyfriend must be a very special boy," she smiled while boxing the ring.

"He's the best person anyone could ask for," Yoongi smiled. "He's my world,"

"Ah that's wonderful, i'm glad you chose our store for picking your engagement ring, I hope everything works out for the best," she smiled big while handing Yoongi the bag with the ring. Yoongi paid for the ring and ran back to Jimin's house.

The only thing that changed when Yoongi left was now Jimin was a sleep listening to some instrumental music on low. Yoongi smiled before kissing him to wake him up. Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes before yoongi say down on the bed.

"Hey baby," Jimin smiled widely. Yoongi's heart smiled. How would a single man create so much happiness?

Jimin sat up and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, Yoongi smiled at his beloved and knew that it was the right time.

"Jimin, i know we've been through a lot, but you do love me right?" Yoongi asked softly. Jimin started at his wide eyes.

"I love you more than anything in the world," Jimin answered truthfully. That's when Yoongi smiled and pulled the small box out.

"Jimin, will you marry me?"