jimin's day

Jimin's POV

I stood in the crowded pathway, waiting for the light to turn green. The second the colours changed from red to orange to green, I ran across the road and to the small coffee shop which Jin hyung works in.

When I walked in, the place was full of people and a line of customers. A flustered Jin, a frustrated Jungkook and a scared Taehyung were all behind the counter trying to work the almost broken till. I sighed, grabbing an apron before shooing them off.

"Just do the coffee you three," I swear some times I'm more of a manager than Jin hyung, but he owns the place.

I began taking the orders and carefully working the till, while the three were making the orders. Jungkook broke three cups, but that's a new record. Before he was breaking ten to fifteen cups a day.

Finally I got to the last customer. I slowly looked up, while the mans eyes met my own. My mouth slightly opened as I looked at the blond haired man in front of me.

"What can I get you sir?" The smirk grew on his face as he recognised my face.

"Can I get some black coffee and a dose of chimin please," I stared at him before putting in the black coffee. And then looked back up at him.

"Unfortunately we do not sell any chimin's nor will we ever." He smirked again and looked at me.

"Well then how about a Jimin? Minnie? Chimmy? Or Jim?" I shook my head at all the options.

"Sorry sir, we just do coffee," this time I smirked at him. He stared at me with a smirk.

"Jimin, finally good to meet you," I blushed a little at the way he said my name.

"You too Yoongi hyung," I sweetly smiled as Taehyung passed me a coffee cup to go with black coffee in it. I handed it to Yoongi and he smiled.

"Thanks Jimin, I hope to see you soon," he smiled before sipping the coffee. I nodded and waved him out. Once the door shut, I put my hand over my heart and instantly fell to the floor. Jin, Tae and Kookie stared at me as my eyes widened and my face was a red colour.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Hyung, I'm gonna go home now, I'm sorry." I told Jin as I stood up. He smiled slightly and nodded.

"Thank you for coming in on such late notice on your day off, now go home Jimin," Jin smiled as I handed him the apron. I left the cafe to see Yoongi standing outside.

"My meeting was cancelled, and I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?" Yoongi asked. My face became flushed again. I slowly nodded as Yoongi smiled.

We went to the park and sat in the swings. Yoongi began talking to be about everything and anything but I was so hypnotised by how his voice was so smooth and perfect.

"Jimin, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," I replied to the curious man. He looked at me as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"About what?" Yoongi asked. I stared at him. Honestly his Instagram pictures don't do him justice. He's absolutely fucking perfect in person.

"Honestly I'm thinking about how perfect you are," I said to myself but he smirked and looked at me signalling that he heard it.

"Well you ain't too bad yourself." He laughed. I blushed as he laughed harder.

How could a man like him be in a world like this?