yoongi's day

Yoongi's POV

It's been two months since I met Jimin. Surprisingly, we've gotten closer as friends, so close to the point that brings us to our certain situation.

A horror movie was playing on my tv at my tiny apartment, with Jimin wrapped in a white fluffy blanket, his head buried in my shoulder. All I could see was his baby pink fluffy socks as he kept whispering that it's just a movie and it's not real.

I smiled wrapping my arm around his shoulder. Jimin instantly stopped shaking and peeped his head up. I stared in his eyes, examining his face with a smile growing wider and wider.

"Hyung, is it over?" He asked in a hushed voice. I shook my head looking at the tv then back at him. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"It's okay, it was a boring movie anyway," I told him wrapping my other arm around his waist. I saw his chubby cheeks turn a bright red colour causing me to chuckle and stare at him again.

"You're blushing Minnie," I whispered and he playfully slapped my arm.

"That's cause you are acting really weird," he muttered before burying his face back in the crook of my neck. An idea popped in my head. I smirked raising my hand to cup his chin to make him meet my eyes.

When I did so, his mouth was slightly opened, his eyes twinkled and his cheeks were calmed down to a pinkish colour. He looked absolutely beautiful.

"Hyung," he muffled but I shushed him.

"Don't talk, okay?" I whispered. He nodded a little and I slowly moved my face closer to his. Our nose were finally touching one another. His cheeks became brighter.

"How are you so beautiful?" I whispered as I slightly tilted my head so my lips were hovering above his.

"Hyung, if you're going to kiss me, please do it," I smirked at his small voice. His voice sounded like angels singing but I obeyed his order and closed the space between our lips.

Jimin brought his hand up to my face, holding my cheek, while my hands cupped his thighs lifting him up and put him on my lap not breaking our kiss. The white blanket looked around Jimin's waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

My hands cupped his butt, making him gasp so I could stick my tongue into his mouth. He happily continued moving our lips and tongues in sync.

We were so invested into our kiss, I didn't realise that Jimin began to grind against me until I was rock hard. I moaned with pain and pleasure as he rocked back and forth on my crotch.

"Fuck Jimin," I moaned and he smirked. We broke the kiss but he continued to rock against my crotch. His lips pressed against my neck, slightly sucking on my neck, my head hit the back of the couch as a loud moan left my lips.

Jimin moaned once he heard my moan. I finally was fed up of Jimin teasing me by grinding slowly against me so I grabbed his ass and took control of his pace. I quickened the pace causing pleasure for the two of us. He moaned against my neck while I began to kiss his neck.

"Hyung, I'm gonna c-cum," he moaned as I sucked on his neck and continued to hold his ass.

I smirked bringing my lips up to his ear. I softly bit his ear lobe.

"Cum baby, cum," I whispered in his ear. He moaned as I felt a hot liquid fill his pants which caused me to cum as well.

We stayed in the same position, just panting. I stared at Jimin and realised that he wasn't just a baby boy, but am absolute sex god.