yoonmim

Ever since the news broke about Yoongi and Jimin being together, the two decided to break away from social media and chill at Yoongi's apartment. They had a massive movie marathon until Jimin got a message from Jungkook.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked coming back from the bathroom. His boyfriend had tears in his eyes and sniffling.

"Yoongi, I have to go," Jimin said collecting his things before going to the door.

"What happened? Baby!" Yoongi asked as he grabbed his boyfriends arm before he could leave. The tears stained Jimin's soft cheeks.

"Mina died." Thats when Yoongi's heart dropped. Mina had been Jimin's dog for ten years, when he moved to Seoul, he brought Mina with him.

"Oh shut Jimin, let's go," Yoongi gathered his shoes, before walking with Jimin down the street to his apartment. When Jimin arrived at his door, he heard three voices inside talking. The voices belonged to Jimin's best friends, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"It's okay baby," Yoongi softly comforted Jimin by kissing his hair before opening the door. The three popped their heads out to see Jimin, who was crying. Instantly the three grabbed Jimin and pulled him into a group hug.

Yoongi admired how close the four where. They were like a real family. Sure he had the same with Hoseok and Namjoon, but seeing Jimin surrounded by people who love him dearly, made Yoongi's heart smile.

"Thank you for bringing him home Yoongi," Jin said when Tae and Jungkook brought Jimin to the living room.

"I just want what's best for him." That made Jin smile.

"You know what? You're the only one of Jimin's boyfriends I actually like, welcome to the family," Yoongi felt a pang of pride when Jin accepted him as Jimin's boyfriend until he heard Jimin cry a little louder. Instantly Yoongi's boyfriend instinct kicked in and he ran to the living room after taking off his shoes.

Yoongi kneeled down in front of Jimin, who was crying into his hands. Jimin felt Yoongi's presence so he instantly pulled his lover into his arms and cried softly on his shoulder.

"It's okay Jimin-ah," Yoongi whispered. Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung still stared at the two. The three knew Jimin found an amazing boyfriend who could help him, but the three stayed. Jin just dragged the younger two into the kitchen and began to make dinner.

Yoongi and Jimin stayed in that position for a while before Yoongi stood up and sat beside Jimin and pulled him onto his lap. Jimin just hugged Yoongi's chest while wiping his tears.

"I love you Yoongi," the three words rang in Yoongi's ears. "I know that I shouldn't tell you this after Mina died, but I just had to tell you. I love you so much," Jimin faced Yoongi and held his face in his small hands.

"I know you might not love me, but that's okay. I just need you to know that I love you," Yoongi's heart fluttered.

"Jimin, I've loved you since the day I saw you. I still love you, I never stopped loving you," Yoongi told Jimin, who smiled once again. Yoongi kisses Jimin, but where rudely interrupted by a loud 'ew' coming from Jungkook.

"Hyung said to tell you two that dinner is ready. I didn't need to see a freaking porno on the way!" Jungkook complained and both Jimin and Yoongi laughed, but went to get dinner.

The day was both happy and sad. Mina was Jimin's favourite thing in the world, but now, Yoongi is slowly becoming his favourite thing in the world.

-

hi!! im gonna upload the namjin fanfic tonight!! so stay tuned!!

- b x