together

Jimin and Yoongi have been happily together, it's also been six months since Jeon Jungkook put the two back together. Today is no exception to their busy happy lives.

Jimin was in the dance studio with Jungkook practicing a dance they have prepared for a song that they wrote with Taehyung and Jin, while Yoongi was in the top story of the building working with Namjoon and Hoseok on new raps for their underground shows.

But Hitman Bang called a meeting for the lost boys and the rappers. Together the seven sat in the small room with their boss on top of the table.

"Okay so this is basically about Jimin and Yoongi," the two lovers stared at one another wondering what they did.

"Fans seemed to love the pairing, and wants a collaboration with Yoongi and Jimin," Namjoon looked at him in wonder.

"Why would you call all of us here then?" Namjoon asked absentmindedly. That's the question that caused Hitman Bang to smile.

"That's where you five come in too, the fans love all of you," he said. "Me and other members of staff want to create a band with seven members, but unfortunately no one is auditioning. So we thought about putting the seven of you together," the seven looked at the man with a wide grin.

"But what if we don't get along?" Jin asked. Jin was always cautious around Namjoon, Hoseok and even Yoongi considering he didn't want them to hurt his little brothers. But Yoongi was the same with Hoseok and Namjoon so he agreed with Jin.

"You all seem to get along swimmingly whenever you're with one another." That's when Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin nodded.

"I think it's a good idea, we're always with each other, especially considering Jimin and Yoongi are dating," Jungkook spoke up.

"But-"

"Hyung, there is no buts, it's a great idea!" Hoseok smiles as he interrupted Yoongi.

"How about we do one song, publish it and see how the fans like it and how we get along?" Namjoon offered. They all agreed, but Jin and Yoongi agreed to keep their brothers happy.

Soon the seven were sitting in another room trying to write lyrics. Everything came naturally to the rappers while the vocalists where having a hard time besides Jimin.

"So what do we have?" Yoongi asked. They all handed their pages to the rap god, before he examined everything. He left the room, leaving the six alone.

"I'm going to go to Yoongi," Jimin spoke standing up and going into Yoongi's studio, which he knew the password of considering that he'd wait for his lover in there while he was working.

Jimin seen Yoongi on the couch and decided to lay down and put his head on Yoongi's lap. Absentmindedly, Yoongi gently ran his fingers through Jimin's hair as he worked and Jimin slowly drifted off into sleep.

Hours later Yoongi was done and woke Jimin up with a simple kiss on the lips.

"Did you finish it?" Jimin asked as Yoongi's head hovered about his. Yoongi smiled and nodded. Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi's neck.

"You deserve a reward," Jimin smiled before pulling his boyfriends head down to connect their lips together. Yoongi laughed quietly against his lips but continued kissing him.

"We should do show them the song," Yoongi told Jimin, who nodded with a smile. Yoongi held Jimin's hand all the way back to the room where he five were in fists laughing at Hoseok who had his pants on his head and top on his legs.

Neither Jimin and yoongi asked why but they laughed.

"Okay the song is called spring day (lol pretend this is the debut song)" Yoongi spoke and all of the boys were intrigued.

The recorded the song in the next few days until Yoongi was satisfied with it. Then it was the day of the debut. The seven were all gathered in Jungkook and Taehyung's apartment while they waited for the song to drop and see the fans response.

Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the chair, while Hoseok was on the ground, Namjoon and Jin on the couch, and then Jimin and Yoongi on the other chair cuddling.

Then a ping sound came from Yoongi's phone. None of the boys heard the final version besides Yoongi, who loved it. So Yoongi played the song, while all of the boys smiled in pride.

An hour after the song was released, fans swarmed twitter, Instagram, Facebook and basically every social media. They all gave a positive reaction. But the one thing they wondered why the band didn't have a name.

The next day, they were called into the company again, they were going to tell Hitman Bang that they wanted to be a group.

"So what's the answer?" He asked the seven hopefully. Namjoon smiled.

"We're gonna do it!" He told their manager, who literally screamed with joy.

"We need a name, leader-"

"We have it sorted hyung-nim. Namjoon is going to be the leader, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung are the vocalists, Hoseok, me and Namjoon are rappers, Jin and Taehyung are visuals, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are the main dancers and then Hoseok is the sub vocalist."

"Stage names and the band name-"

"Also sorted. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin are sticking with their real names, while Yoongi is going with Suga, Hoseok is J-Hope, Taehyung is V and I'm RM, while the band is going to be BTS, which is bangtan sonyeondan." Namjoon spoke. Hitman Bang smiled the widest he ever smiled. He was so proud of these seven boys who he called his sons.

"Good, now all we need to do is tell the public!"

And that's how BTS became the boyband that will take over the world.

-

lol obviously that's not how it happened in real life but it's for the fan fiction so deal with it
- b x