taekook's reunion

Taehyung stood outside of the big hit company, completely angry with everyone and everything, Jungkook stood behind him, panting.

"Taehyung, we have to talk." Taehyung looked at the younger boy and sighed.

"No we don't, we never have to talk again," before Tae could walk away again, Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist making him stop.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you so much, I don't know why I accused you of cheating on me with Jimin, I'm sorry for being an ass and for being stubborn when Jimin was going through a hard time, I would do that same with Namjoon hyung so I can't really judge you and Jimin," Taehyung stared ahead of him, tears brimming his eyes.

"You know it hurt when you accused me of cheating? It hurt like a bitch because there is no one on this planet that I love as much as I love you Kookoo, but you betrayed that trust I had for you," Taehyung whispered.

"I know Tae, I know I hurt you, and it's the biggest regret I've ever had," Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook.

"I love you Taehyung, and I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered. Taehyung stared at him until someone came behind him and pushed him into Jungkook's arms.

"Just fucking kiss him!" Jimin yelled as he walked past the couple, determined to do something.

So with Jimin's orders, Taehyung happily placed his lips on Jungkook's, causing the two to smile widely into the kiss.

On the other hand, Namjoon and Jin had told Jimin how Yoongi hasn't even gotten off his ass to apologize to him, so Jimin was gonna give Yoongi a piece of his mind.

When he got to the door, he heard Hoseok talking.

"Yoongi, you truly are a piece of shit if you don't get up off your ass and apologize to Jimin! I've already done it!" It's true, Hoseok had previously went to Jimin's house to apologize, obviously Jimin being the kind hearted person he is, opened his arms to Hoseok, because Jimin truly missed Hoseok as a friend.

"He won't take me back if I apologize! You're different because you weren't his boyfriend! He's gonna hate me forever." Jimin opened the door at that part. Hoseok took it upon himself to leave the door and Jimin slapped his hands on the table.

"You fucking little bitch! You won't even get off your ass to come to apologize to me! You caused so much stress and depression for me Yoongi, and you don't even have the balls to come over and say you're sorry! I would've tried to take you back if you did because I love you and it's stupid that I still do!" Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs.

Yoongi stared at the little blonde haired boy, completely taken back at his outburst.

"I can't deal with your shit, or anyone else's shit right now, so say what you want to say, I don't care," Jimin said giving Yoongi the option of talking.

"Jimin, I'm so fucking sorry for what I did, it was the worst thing I've ever done, and I love you so much that it confused me, but now I know I just need you," Yoongi said as Jimin's heart jumped a beat.

Just like what Jimin had done, Taehyung came in, grabbed Jimin and threw him on top of Yoongi.

"Just fucking kiss him!" Taehyung yelled, but unlike Taekook, Jimin did not kiss Yoongi, he simply got up and looked at Yoongi.

"I'm not gonna kiss you, or sleep with you, or even be with you until you prove you can be a good person again Yoongi," with that he left the six boys in shock.

-

yoyoyoyo originally i wasn't gonna have yoonmin here but fuck it, anywhoooo someone previously commented about how Taehyung and Jimin we're overacting on the whole Jungkook and Yoongi situation, but let me tell you:

CHEATING IS NOT OKAY
NOR IS ACCUSING SOMEONE OF CHEATING

cheating is a serious thing, and they did NOT overreact, honestly they underacted in my opinion, but special thanks to Yoonmin_4eva for sticking up for my little baby boys!!

okay so yeah, i've decided that if i like someone's comment, i'll shout them out in the next chapter cause you're awesome!

but seriously, Yoonmin_4eva , you spoke my mind when i saw that comment of the person saying tae and Jimin overacted! so thank you!! 💕

- love b x