Chapter 48- hauntings-case 1-dark magic-part 2

Mulai dari awal

Wei Wuxian felt like it was a little familiar but it wasn't, he just couldn't put a finger on it.

He looks at Lan WangJi to ask permission to use his demonic arts and Lan WangJi nodded.

His eyes turned red and he yelled, "Break!"

He then realized what it was, "A failed attempt of soul summoning! The witch who ever cast this spell had wanted this person to suffer the most."

Lan WangJi agreed with him and he stood up, "En!"

They checked all of the corpses of indicators of what was going on, they then buried all of them and cleaned up the town. To find more clues of how they got on the bad side of this person who cast this spell of evil.

Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi was purifying the city to clean it of the diseases and the curse, but the Wei Wuxian felt a hand touch his ass, he almost accused his husband and then realized that he couldn't be the one because he's right in front of him.

He gasped as his crotch was touched, "stop it~!" He yelled out.

Lan WangJi opened his eyes and his eyes widened at the sight, it was a ghost that apparently was a cutsleeve and he took interest in his husband.

"Let go of me!" Wei Wuxian yelled out. Lan WangJi scowled at the ghost and the ghost let go of him in fear. Wei Wuxian crushes the ghost's soul and he sighs in relief when the ghost was gone.

Lan WangJi embraces him suddenly and kissed his forehead to tell him that he's not at fault.

Wei Wuxian blushed, his head was against his chest and he heard the heart beat. "I love you!" He blurted out.

Lan WangJi smiled and giggled, "Wei Ying, you're mine!"

Wei Wuxian gawked, "Shameless!"

They kissed and made out without shame, rubbing their hands up and down each other's bodies.

Wei Wuxian then realized he didn't want sex in such a filthy place, "Lan Zhan~! This place is disgusting, we could get diseases if we do it here! This is disgusting!"

Lan WangJi also thought it was disgusting, "I know." He kissed his cheek and smiled.

They left the city and went back to the inn, to tell the others of their findings.

They ate dinner together and Wei wuxian's older children noticed his necklace, "Senior Wei, What's that around your neck?" They asked him in unison.

Wei Wuxian blushed and laughed, "This is something your father gave me. A gift!"

They looked at him in awe and smiled, "How romantic!"

The affection that Lan WangJi showed his husband showed the children how to treat their future spouses.

Jiang Cheng Who was sitting by Wei Wuxian took a closer look at the necklace and blushed at what was on it, "Wangxian?" He asked.

Wei Wuxian looks at his husband and smiles, "I'll explain later!"

He didn't feel like explaining it to the children right now, in actuality he was so horny that he needed relief now. He shifted uncomfortably to show his mood to his husband.

They finished dinner and went to their rooms.

As soon as Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian got into their room, they kissed each other with lust and desire.

Their tongues tangled with each other and saliva mixed together. They sucked on each other's lips, while making kissing noises.

Wei Wuxian made noises out of excitement as his clothes were being taken off one by one, he gasped as his nipples were pinched. His face was red and he broke the kiss with a loud moan.

Lan WangJi kissed his nipples and licked them, his hands slowly going down to his abdomen. When he got to the waistband of his pants he slid his hand into his pants and cupped his balls.

Wei Wuxian bucked his hips as he felt his sensitive genitals being touched, "Lan Zhan!!!" Saliva dribbled out of his mouth to his chin.

Lan WangJi squeezes the tip of his cock and he gasped in shock, he was at a loss of words.

Wei wuxian's lips trembled and he blushed furiously, "Lan... Zhan~" His voice horse.

Lan WangJi then pulled his pants all the way down and precum squirted onto Lan WangJi's hand. He blushed at the sight of white liquid squirting into his hand.

Wei Wuxian covered his mouth with his hands to keep him self from making loud sexual noises. Lan WangJi grabbed his hands and removed them away from his mouth and told him, "I want to hear you!"

Wei Wuxian whimpered as his legs were widened and his cock was sucked on while he was finger fucked. He felt a great pleasure surge throughout his body.

He gasped and moaned, "Lan Zhan! Too much" He was being stimulated simultaneously in two of his most secretive places on his body.

Lan WangJi sucked his cock until he came into his mouth, he released the cock out of his mouth and thrusted his fingers some more.

He removed his fingers from his ass and kissed his husband's lips, entering his cock into his hole, Wei Wuxian gasped.

"Lan Zhan, you... know how to make me... feel good!" He managed to get out as he was fucked vigorously.

He kissed his lips, "Lan Zhan, I know a way to make it not hurt... kiss me...hehe! Wait!!! Let me talk!! Mmh!" He cries out.

Lan WangJi thrusted into his prostate and he kissed his lips to take his mind off of the pain in his ass. He started feeling a weird sensation pool in his abdomen and it turned him on greatly.

"Lan Zhan!!! Fuck me!!  Hard!!! Now!!" He yelled out with tears in his eyes.

Lan WangJi thrusted deep into the depths of the soft muscles in his ass, his mouth widened and he moaned and panted. He couldn't get a word out.

They came at the same time and Wei Wuxian shook violently holding onto his husband's shoulders.

Lan WangJi pulled out of him, leaving him dazed and whooped, he laughed, "Lan Zhan, sex with you is so pleasurable!" He said as soon as he recovered from his orgasms.

Lan WangJi looked at him with love and admiration for the love of his life and world, "En! I love you greatly!" He confessed.

Wei Wuxian blushed and got on top of him, "I love you more! You're my joy! Anything to do with you is my joy! My children with you, the sex, the adventures. Everything!"

They talked about things that they loved about each other, and they cleaned up before going to bed.