Summer In Amity Park

"I really don't want summer vacation to happen...two whole weeks stuck with my family in that stupid caravan." Sam Manson groaned, resting her head in her hands.

"It's not that bad Sam! C'mon at least you get a beach front place? I'm just here in Amity all summer." Tucker offered in sympathy.

Sam looked up at him with her violet eyes, disapprovingly glaring him down, "Goths don't really do beach holidays Tucker. What about you Danny? You've been weirdly quiet..."

With a sudden jolt, Fenton snapped back to reality. He looked between his two friends and smiled goofily, "Just your average summer of ghost filled shenanigans."

"Oh...you looked bothered by something." Tucker answered with a shrug, Sam echoing the same look of concern.

"Kinda," Danny slumped back in his seat, "my parents decided to take on another intern this summer. Apparently this one is different from the others because he's a hobbyist ghost hunter...so can't say I'm particularly stoked."

"Please Danny, no one can be a good ghost hunter. Even your parents are bad at it...most of the time..."

"True I guess. Well I'll find out more about the guy soon enough - he gets here later this afternoon after we finish school. He's a student too, got off yesterday."

Tucker stepped forward and adjusted his hat. He placed three cinema tickets on the table and smirked. The halfa and the goth tilted their heads in confusion.

"How about we all forget about all of that stuff, skip last period and go see the first showing of Dead Teacher 6?" He asked them both.

"I'm down for it." Sam grinned.

"Well, guess it's time for me to go ghost then." Danny laughed a little as he changed into his ghost form.

He grabbed his friends by the arms and turned them intangible, sneaking them through the school, the town and to the cinema, where he reverted his form back to normal.

As the other two laughed and entered the building, Danny momentarily hung back, feelings of dread mounting up in his stomach. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was nothing worry about, surely?