Chapter 29

A few hours after Bella goes unconscious, she wakes up and finds herself still strapped onto the metal table. She looks around the pale yellow room and see that she is the only one occupying it.

     "I have to get out." She mutters as she begins to twist her right arm out of the leather straps. The leather digs into her arm as she twists and turns it. After a few minutes of her doing this, her skin is a nasty shade of pink. The pain shoots from her wrists and she grits her teeth as she tries to get her arm out of the restraint.

     She soon gives up though and looks around the room.
What could I use in here to get rid of these straps? She thinks

   She takes in the room noticing a metal table with wheels that is carrying  a scalpel, scissors, and a weird looking metal tool.
I could use that.... now . . . How do I get to it, she thinks.

    Her whole body is splayed out for the whole world (or should I say ship) to see. Her legs that are tied to the metal surface is looser than her wrists so that her legs can move around a bit. She kicks her right foot out to where the metal table and slowly inches it closer.

"Just . . . A bit . . . Closer. . ." She grits out. The restraints around her wrists and ankles tighten to an uncomfortable vice grip. She uses her toes to push the metal cart closer until it is right beside her knee and then she quickly kicks it, sending it closer to her head. The cart stops where her hands are bound to the table and she quickly stretches her hand and reaches for the tray of supplies.

Just before her fingertips brush against the metal tools, the door opens.

_______________________________

Nix's POV ( a few hours earlier)

I step out of the room after Bella goes unconscious. There's no need for me to be there except if I sit and stare at her until she wakes up. Which she does look cute when she is asleep but that is besides the point. I have work to do.

The door shuts behind me as I make my way to Sector H, where Drew is. I need to make sure he won't be a problem. I have been checking up on him every couple of days just to make sure he is still a mopey  mess. Which I find hilarious. I mean seriously, what does Bella see in this guy?

After going down a series of hallways and going down a few flights of stairs, I finally see the control room to Sector H. I punch in the code and pull the door open.

    Computers and monitors surround the walls all monitoring different sections of the habitat. We even have a view of where the Dejande are kept. But that's only the ones in the cages, the rest are in Sector D. I look st the monitors and finally see Drew leaning against that old ass tree. He hasn't moved from that spot unless to get food.

     "What a useless fool!" I laugh, slapping my knee. "He can't even take care of himself," I laugh some more and hit the desk, accidentally hitting a couple of buttons but it's not a big deal. The buttons don't look to be lit up so it will be fine.

      I zoom in more on his face and the camera gets so close that it's just a whole monitor filled with his face. His eyes are not focused, his cheeks are wet with tears and are super splotchy, and his lips are trembling. Now his hair, just like him, is a mess. It looks like he hasn't combed it in days and his beard is growing longer and longer as time passes. Oh this is perfect! He actually cares for Bella . . . My Bella.

_______________________________

Hello people!! I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner. I have been going through a few things and have been too busy ( and partially lazy) to write.

Also forgot to mention in the last update but I am a single bean again. Not that it matters but still!!

It's Halloween in a couple of days and I can't wait to dress up for school and for a Halloween party.

Hope you all have an amazing Halloween!! 👹🎃🎃👽☠️💀