2 - Sunny day

Thank you to everyone who's been reading this!

_______

Ocean. That's what came to (Y/N) mind when she looked the Joker in his eyes. They were like an ocean. Blue. Calm but capable of total destruction. Deep and mysterious. No One really knew what was really behind them. And no one really wanted to know.

The Joker was about to say something, but forgot all his words within seconds. As he looked into the (Y/E/C) eyes of a young lady, his jaw started to loosen and opened a little. She was stunning...literally, since the Joker only stopped looking at her when the man next to him nudged him harder than the 4 times before. "Your speech, boss.", he said in a monotone voice.
Like a flash the Joker started speaking. Or at least tried it. "Uhm...Our next goal is the subway station." And without any further explanation, he rushed off to an unknown area of the warehouse.

As the Joker arrived at his "room", that consisted out of an old control canine, that was used for all the machines in the warehouse, he was frightened. Never before has a woman, or anyone at all made him loose his focus on something, that was so important to him: Destruction. It scared him, but fascinated him in a way he couldn't help liking.
But god help it, she was beautiful. He heard Paul continuing to talk about their upcoming mission. He didn't listen. The Joker thought about her  (Y/E/C) eyes, the way her (Y/H/C) Hair made her beautiful Features stand out and her face. He thought about that and nothing more.

(Y/N) thought about everything but the mission. His green hair, that gracefully fell onto his shoulders. His confident yet fragile appearance. And his Eyes. Those goddamn eyes. The sudden desire to just walk up to him, hold him, take care of him, scared her. But it soothed her too much. So she didn't stop. She would have to ask Dustin about the mission again.

Something was off. As Paul told the people about their new plan to take over the subway station and leave a statement, his mind drifted off to his boss. What made him tremble? He ended the speech and returned to the base. He was the Jokers "personal assistant" and helped him wherever he could. The Joker chose him because he was cold, determined and committed. He would kill a puppy if that's what the Joker wanted.

He closed the door and saw the Joker sitting in the corner, head rested in this palms. He seemed deep in thought. "Everything alright, boss?" He didn't answer. Nor did he even look up to him. "Young woman, about 20. (Y/E/C) Eyes, (Y/H/C) Hair. Beautiful." The Joker murmured. "Who is she?", he asked. Paul processed his words. "I've heard that she just joined us today."
"Bring her to me."
"But sir, the mission must be planned fur..."
"I said bring her to me!", he screamed.
Paul stayed silent for awhile. He knew where this was going to go,  and he didn't like it. But the boss gave him orders, and he had to fulfil them.
"Yes, boss."

(Y/N) tried to calm herself with the music box that she brought with her. It was the same song as everytime, but it still had the same effect on her. Calm. She felt calm. But the moment the music stopped her body tensed up again. She just couldn't comprehend what just happened between her and...him. (Y/N) didn't dare to say his name, otherwise she would start shaking from excitement again. He drove her crazy. And she didn't even know him personally, or has ever had any contact to him at all. Just this small encounter filled her body with butterflies. If jsut that drove her crayz, what was physical contact going to do with her? She was yet to decide if she liked it or not. After exactly 2 seconds of thinking of him again, she decided that she liked it. Maybe a little too much.

Paul scanned the crowd. There were a lot of people with (Y/E/C) Eyes and   (Y/H/C) Hair. But Paul knew, that the right one would stand out. The Joker doesn't just pick any woman. After walking around and searching for the right one, he found her. And the Joker was right. She was a really pretty woman. Too pretty.

Again. (Y/N) wound up the music box another time and listened to the song it played. We could dance to this song. I bet he would love that song. This song Will be playing at our marriage. (Y/N) fused herself for these thoughts, but she just couldn't help it. Her obsession with him grew like a cancer. (Y/N) started to get scared by herself. Why was this man so attractive to her? Just when she wanted to overthink it again, someone stood directly in her view. He was tall. Wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. As (Y/N) looked at him, he simply said: "Follow me."

It was a short walk, but (Y/N) already made the decision that she didn't like this guy. She recognized him from the speech. He seemed cold and dare she say heartless. Even though, she was never quick at making assumptions, this just seemed pretty accurate.

As he held the door open for her,      (Y/N) felt as if she entered another dimension. Everything was nicer. The bed, the walls the setup it general. It was still a little messy though. There were things all over the place such as flyers, newspapers and...bullets?
At first she didn't know where she was, but then it hit her.

"I- I'm sorry, I should've cleaned a little."