7 - Clouds

A Storm was coming. A Storm that would cause destruction. Paul knew. Dustin knew. But did (Y/N) and Arthur know? No. They wouldn't even care about the dark clouds that were coming up to sky, erasing the blue colour and replacing it with the darkest grey, almost black. An unsettling feeling spread over everyone, but their love shielded it all away, while they were dancing in a circle of love. And nothing came in between that. Can they even see the clouds?

"Strumming my pain with his fingers..."

(Y/N) lightly sang along, as she lead Arthur's Fingertips across her cheek. The familiar medolie escaped the speakers of the radio. Once again, they danced in Arthur's room. The last mission was weeks ago, Arthur simply didn't feel like it lately. The only thing that mattered was (Y/N). And it would stay this way, forever. At least that's what he wanted. And he believed that his angel wanted the same. Temporary lovers don't look at each other like they do. Temporary lovers don't make each other feel such things as they do. So they would just be in this room, dancing until somebody dared to complain.

A weird thought crossed (Y/N)'s mind. She had never seen Arthur without his make-up and his traditional suit. There was always a clown face painted on him. The same clown face that he painted in her for her first mission. But she wouldn't ask him to take if off. That seemed disrespectful to the Joker. And nobody wanted to disrespect the Joker.

A comfortable silence filled the room as the song finished. Their last steps ended in Arthur picking (Y/N) up and throwing her on the bed. With lots of giggles, she playfully punched him on his chest, as he lingered on top of her. He lifted her by her thighs and gripped onto them firmly.                   (Y/N)continued to "defend" herself, when she felt a yet unfamiliar emotion. Arthur seemed to notice and suddenly he felt it too. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and he could slightly feel her pelvic pressed tightly against his. The position they were in suddenly got a new meaning, and while (Y/N) was rather intrigued by it, Arthur seemed to get nervous. His mood suddenly dropped and he quickly put her down and walked around the room

"Sorry...", he muttered under his breath, "that wasn't my intention I-"

(Y/N) quickly got up and tried to comfort him. He was very clearly embarrassed and she felt like he thought that he went too far, when he didn't even do anything to her.

"Hey...Arthur. You did nothing wrong."

Arthur noticed that his legs were getting shaky and if he didn't find a seat now he would fall. And he did. He fell to the ground and (Y/N) let out a little scream of shock. Quickly, she kneeled down and held his legs tight. Arthur almost had a laughing attack, but her touched calmed him down. When he eventually stopped shaking, he felt like he held his breath for the whole time. So he exhaled and than inhaled sharply, signalling that he wasn't getting up just now. As he felt a slight bump to his left, he looked      (Y/N) in her eyes, as she laid down next to him.

"Hi, Baby.", she said in a worried tone. Her hands reached out to his cheek, gently stroking it. Arthur quickly grabbed it.

"Greetings.", he said and (Y/N) chuckled.

"Talk to me...please.", she said and Arthur understood.

"I- I was scared. I thought I might have unsetteled you. Honestly, I have never...", he cut himself off.

"I have never...you know...", the embarrassment crawled up again. What a tough man you are, he thought. And maybe he would've laughed again if (Y/N) didn't interrupt him.

"There is nothing wrong with that. Viginity is nothing you should be ashamed about.  It is called a first time for a reason, right?"

Her upfront-ness about it greatly surprised him, and comforted him. And he had the feeling that he could talk about anything with her. There was a question lingering on his tounge, but he was scared to ask it. It would seem way too pushy and aggressive. But since she was so comfortable with it, he just asked.

"So I suppose that you are not a-a- V-Vir..."

"No, I am not a Virgin.", (Y/N) smiled at his innocence. This was gonna be fun.

Even though he was a little embarrassed, he was intrigued and seduced at the same time. He got up and she sat on his lap, facing him. This was gonna be fun.

"I should've known. A pretty woman like you doesn't stay innocent for long."

"And she wont stay innocent either."

"Your service must be good then."

"I don't know, want to try out?"

"Oh god yes."

The second their lips brushed together, a knock interrupted them. How cliché. A look of disappointment spread around Arthur's face, and     (Y/N) gave him a quick peck on his lips. She humped his middle once, and jumped off him.

Arthur, clearly intimidated by her action, got up to the door and cursed under his breath.

"You little...", he cursed and went for the door. "I'll get my revenge on you, Bubble Butt."

(Y/N) crawled onto the bead and smiled mischeviously.

Arthur opened the door, only to find Paul standing in front of him.

"Is (Y/N) here, boss?", he pronounced boss very slowly as he looked him deep in the eyes.

"Why?", Arthur asked. He suddenly wasn't feeling too well.

"A friend of hers is waiting outside. She is joining the revolution and asked to see her before officially entering."

"Why would she want that?", Arthur asked. Now (Y/N) got scared as well. Who was waiting outside? Did somebody see her on the first mission? She didn't know.

"What does she look like?", now she got up and walked over to the door. Still, she didn't like Paul and would never trust him. But this was different.

"Short purple dyed hair, dark skin, grey-ish eyes..."

"Annabelle!"

"Exactly."

"Oh god. Is she really here?"

"Yes. Waiting outside. Now would you come with me, (Y/N)?"

Before (Y/N) could follow him, she felt Arthur's Hand gripped tightly around her wrist. She inhaled sharply from the pain, he was gripping hard.

"Are you sure, that this is your friend, (Y/N)?",he asked, eyes fixed on Paul's.

"Yes, of course...you are hurting me..."

Arthur immediately let go of her and kissed her wrist.

"Sorry, princess."

She gripped his finger as a sign of forgiveness.

Paul started walking and she followed, feeling Arthur's eyes on her back. Paul said nothing, And (Y/N) followed him silently. She was exited to see Annabelle again. She remembered that they met in Middle school and became best friends since then. She remembered that they went through their emo phase together. While (Y/N) eventually got out if it, Anabelle always enjoyed it. As they were right in front of the exit, (Y/N) rembered why the friendship ended. Because Anabelle moved...to Italy. They were outside now. There was No One, just her and Paul, alone. And    (Y/N) realized, that she was lost now. She always knew that Paul was evil. Why did you go with him? Why did you trust him? You fool. The door closed before she could say anything, or even attempt to move. She knew what was coming, and didn't at the same time. And there was no one to help her. It was over.

Arthur looked at the giant door that just closed. He was scared. A lot. But he needed to calm down. (Y/N) is a smart girl. And Paul is a good boy, right? He decided to sit down in his room, when he suddenly saw dark clouds covering the whole sky. His legs started shaking. He could've sworn that the sun was shining seconds ago.