It's Still Your Birthday {Not So Short}

Start from the beginning

"Lemme make her feel better." I shuddered at the feeling of his breath against my skin. "Babe, no." I sat up quickly, pushing at his head. He chuckled deeply and moved out of the way. "Gimme a kiss then." Puckering my lips, I leaned forward to kiss his. "It's that bad forreal?" He asked as he sat up. "Yes. I'm tapped out for the rest of this trip." I claimed. "Fuck outta here, you trippin'." He grumbled. "I have nothing left to give yooooouuuu." I giggled. "What are we doing today?" I wondered. "Anything you wanna do...you tell me." He replied.

"I wanna lay here all day and sleep." I stated in a serious manner. "Anything but that mama, c'mon. Let's go get some real breakfast since you depriving a nigga and shit." He sucked his teeth as I laughed. "You would totally understand if you were me." I argued. "I'm tired too. You know how much strength it take to deliver good dick with one hand? Round after round? And don't get me started on eating ya pu—" I screamed randomly just to shut him up. His unibrow furrowed as he looked at me crazy, standing from the bed.

"What...the fuck was that?" He asked as I laughed. "Don't talk nasty to me, please." I begged. "Why? You wet?" He smirked. "No. Didn't I say I had nothing left to give you? No more Wet Wet." I got up from the bed and went over to my suitcase to find something to wear. He chuckled but didn't say anything. "I got good news." He blurted. "What is it?" I wondered. "Well, first...I made an appointment to look at a house when we get back. You know I want you there with me. Secondly, Swizz Beats saw my work and he wanna collab." He smiled as he told me the great news.

"Babe, that's great!!" I congratulated him. He threw his towel over his shoulder and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I hopped up and secured my legs around him. "Thank you mama." He kissed my lips. "That's amazing! So, when do you meet with him?! Do you have to fly out?" I asked questions. "He left it up to me so I told him I would get back with him. I'm tryna finish these projects and take this move. I got other pieces to do too." I nodded in understanding. He already had a lot on his plate and moving required time as well as other personal business.

"Everything is falling into place for you babe, that's great." I smiled. "I'm so happy for you! But when you have to do something for Trey, please let me know." I slid in there just to get a reaction out of him. "He ain't getting shit from me, ain't him and Breezy close? He better ask that nigga." His face twisted as I continued to laugh. I was tickled by his jealousy over my MCM. "So you wouldn't do a piece for Nia?" I put fake attitude in my tone. "Hell yeah, that's my job. She ain't gotta pay me though. I just wanna feel the ass." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Trey can feel this ass too." I shot back as I switched my way to the bathroom.

Honestly, I needed to stop trying to be cute knowing my ass was sore in all the right places.

"R&B gon' have one less singer." I was dying laughing by this point. "It's that deep huh, bae?" I kept poking. Next thing I know he had grabbed me with that strong ass arm of his. "I'm sorry." I apologized quickly, hoping that he would spare me. "Nah, you gon' be sorry." He claimed as he turned on the water. "Get in." He nodded for me to step in the shower. "Baaaaabe, I said I was sorry. I was just joking." I whined as I stepped inside, moving away from him. "Your cast is gonna get wet." He knew that but I was trying to throw him off.

"Worry about you, not me." He smirked lightly. "Seriously Bear, leave me alone. I'm gonna tell." I pouted getting a laugh from him. "Tell whoever how good ya dick is and how it had that ass tapped out." He got on my last nerve, I swear. "Was that really necessary?" I gave him a straight face. "You telling though...is that really necessary?" He shot back at me.

Pursing my lips together, I turned around and twisted the hot water knob. Closing my eyes, I moaned in satisfaction at the hot water cascading down my aching body. He was too quiet so I opened my eyes to see what he was doing. When I did, he was standing directly in front of me. "You don't listen, do you?" I asked as I turned in his arms. "I'm tryna help you, chill out." He fussed as he began to massage my shoulders. "You gon' need another one but I'ma let you rock right now." He commented as I tuned him out.