19. A Little More Of Me {Part 2}

Sarai' Morgan

iMessage from Mel👠💝: you make it to Jabri's yet?

Delivered: Pulling up now 😊

iMessage from Mel👠💝: good. Do everything I would do...AFTER you guys talk of course 😆

Delivered: Goodbye Melody. 😂

I parked outside of Jah's apartment building and gathered the groceries and my overnight bag before exiting. Thankfully, it was empty out here so I didn't have people staring me in my face. Before I pulled up I texted Jah to let him know so he was meeting me downstairs. After locking up my jeep I continued inside, soon coming in contact with him. He was dressed in blue shorts, long Charlie Brown socks and a white t as he stared at me with low eyes. "You just couldn't wait...could you?" I joked. "Mind ya business." He replied as he took the bags from me. "You got everything?" He asked. "Yep. Cute socks." I giggled. "These shits comfortable too, don't hate." He said as we stepped on the elevator. We rode to the 2nd floor and I followed until we arrived at his door.

 We rode to the 2nd floor and I followed until we arrived at his door

(Idea of Jah's living room space. Hey, he's artsy so his taste a lil different 🤷🏾‍♀️😂)

"It smells good in here...what is that smell?" I sniffed the air as I looked around. Jah walked over to the kitchen to put the groceries down. "Black Ice." He answered. "You thirsty?" He asked as he opened his fridge. I came over, washed my hands and began to put the groceries away. I kept the things I needed for now out and put those I didn't yet need away. "Water is fine. Are you hungry right now?" He smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I got the munchies. I got snacks though...if you ain't ready to cook yet." He told me. "Good. I want to get out of these clothes. Bathroom?" I asked. "Down the hall to the right. Room on the left." I nodded as I made my way down the hall.

I shut the door behind me after entering the bathroom. From what I could see Jabri kept a pretty neat place. Everything was color coordinated too, which made me smile. I'm the same way. I loved a neat man. By the way his stuff was organized I could tell that he took good care of his place. I took a few minutes to freshen up and change out of my clothes, putting on a t-shirt and a pair of leggings. Of course I had my Minnie Mouse slippers with me.

"Babe?" I called as I exited the bathroom. "In the room." He replied. I walked across the hall and entered his room. His decor was very laid back but dark. His entire room was black, except for the walls. "I just got here and you're falling asleep on me already." I pouted as I put my bag to the side. "I'm resting my eyes." He lied. "Get uppp!" I childishly climbed on his bed to jump. "When ya ass fall don't say shit." He mumbled in a raspy voice. "Fine. I'm going to cook." I sucked my teeth and went to jump down. Before I could make it off the bed, he grabbed my legs which made me fall on him. I laughed at the act as he smiled, blinking slowly at me.