34. Moment Of Truth

Choc Note~ I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE AND APPRECIATE TF OUT OF EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SLOW ASS UPDATES 😭🥰😭

Y'ALL ARE MY MOTIVATION. LOVE 💕 JU GUYS! ENJOY!

Sarai' Morgan

"What did you just take?" My eyes went to Jah's hand in his pocket. He blinked at me but didn't say anything. Instead, his face screwed up as he tried to pass me. Folding my arms, I stepped in front of him to keep him from exiting the bathroom.

His face was hard as he held his right arm up and away from his body. "Are you gonna answer me or what?" I grilled him. "I broke my hand..." I glanced at his stiff bruised hand but only for a second. "Okay?" That didn't answer my question. "Man, watch out." He tried to step around me again but I didn't budge.

Just as I suspected, he was taking something stronger than weed. "Take it out of your pocket." I demanded, using my own hands to try and get it from him. He kept moving so that I wouldn't pull it from his pocket. "You're a fucking liar!" My voice leaked with anger as I glared at him.

"First you lie about your therapy session then you lie about taking drugs." He couldn't even look me in the eyes which did nothing but prove my point. "I ain't lie about shit, I went." He had a nerve to say to me. "And you walked out, so what did you really accomplish?" I shot back quickly. He stood there and continued to stare at me like he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

Shaking my head, I backed out of the bathroom, calling for Corey to come out of the room. "You act like I'm not fucking trying man. I am!" His voice boomed behind me, making me turn around. Corey was already halfway out the door, moving to the far left of the living room. Jah's eyes followed him before landing back on me.

"You know what your problem is?" I got ready to read his ass. "You're too stubborn to realize you're fucking up a good thing. I've done nothing but make you feel as if you belonged with me. Deserved me. Even with your demons; I've never judged you. In fact, I've accepted you just the way you are because I love you. You're so fucking prideful that you let allow your insecurities to speak for you. You whine and cry telling me to let you love me but you won't do the same." With each word his scowl grew harder but that was only because I was telling the truth.

"You haven't been trying hard enough because you run to other things to cope. And lying to me about it just makes me question you even more." I shook my head at him, watching the many faces he made. I knew that he was shocked to hear me call him out but it was much needed. "I'm honestly tired of telling you the same shit Jabri. You expect me to leave you because you can't handle your faults. Someone who is trying doesn't continue to push when I pull." I continued.

"I'm not gonna allow you to keep projecting your fears onto me and push me away because you can't handle the heat. No one has all their shit together Jabri. And this attitude of yours...coming to my job grabbing on me and shit?! When did we start that?!" I was getting angrier because he was just standing there in silence.

"Whatever you're on has you tripping and I'm not for it. I'm not gonna force you to open up to me. You only want to tell me things on your time, that's not how it works." I continued. "You haven't even apologized for how you acted." I could feel the tears coming.

Fuck, Rai keep it together.

"How? When you not giving me a chance to?! Every time we at it, you do that social media bullshit. I'm the one that comes to you, whether right or wrong! You just as stubborn as I am, the fuck?!" His voice got louder as the vein in his forehead popped out. "And now you're flipping it on me?! When YOU got caught popping pills!" My volume was increasing as well and it irritated me because I didn't want to do this in front of Corey.