It's Still Your Birthday {Short}

Sarai' Morgan

Sarai' Morgan

"Lemme get that." Jah rushed to unlock our room door. "Babe, I'm not drunk."I giggled lightly as I stepped aside. "I know. Go head." He moved out of the way so that I could go in first. Upon entering the room, my jaws fell to the floor at the romantic set up before me.

Candles lit up the room as purple rose petals decorated the floor, making a trail to the bedroom. "Awww Bear..." I blushed, covering my face as I continued to follow the trail. "How did you do this?!" I squealed in excitement, running over to pick up the bouquet of purple tulips. "I had some help. I wasn't really feeling that bad earlier, I just had to get you out the room." He revealed. "And here I was worried about leaving you." I scoffed playfully.

"This was so thoughtful...you remembered."I glanced over at him, seeing that he had his phone up. "I'm not posting this one...I'ma send it to you." He let out quickly. "Yeah. Told you they was gon' be my favorite ones to get you. Black queen vibes." He chuckled before he ended the video. "I love you sooooooo much!" I hopped into his arms once he walked over to me. We shared an intimate kiss for about 2 minutes before he let me down.

"Get undressed...I'ma run ya bath." He gave my booty a light squeeze, earning a giggle from me. Gosh, I felt like a kid. "You know...you still give me butterflies." I expressed as I pulled down my skirt. Once my top was gone, I was clad in my birthday suit. "Word?" Jah appeared in the bedroom again with a smile on his face. "Word." I mocked him. "That's a good thing though, right?" He asked me. "It's an amazing thing...feels like the first time we met all over again." I smiled.

"Damn, that's crazy. You was mean as shit 6 months ago." He claimed making me roll my eyes."Difficult, yes. Mean, no." I countered. "Yeah, whatever make you feel better baby. C'mon." He nodded, grabbing my hand to take me to the bathroom.

"Beeeeeaaarrrrr

"Beeeeeaaarrrrr." I cooed again, pouting my lip. What did I do to deserve such a man, Jesus? "This is so sweet, thank you so much baby." I stood on my toes to kiss his lips. "I'm getting good at this cute shit huh?" He boasted. "You aiiiiight." I played him as I looked him up and down. "Why are you still dressed?" I asked. "It's about you, not me." He replied. "I know. Sooooo...why aren't you naked?" That didn't have anything to do with anything.