51. Mate or Not

I know you were dying to read his POV ;)

Alpha Ryan Damison

I walk inside my room and close the door behind me. 

*Click*

And lock it.

I ball my fist in rage as I walk back and forth in my room to calm myself down. My head feels heavy like the wall on which drilling is going on, I just can't take shi-

*Thud*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I scream internally in agony as I hit my pinky toe at the corner of my bed. "FUCK!!" It hurts like a motherfucker.

Look where you walk, dickhead.

Dakota curses me in my head. The little toe twitches in pain as I lie down on the floor holding it. The pain is excruciating, I think it is broken.

What the hell are you doing? Heal it.

I bark at Dakota who is simply watching me suffer while slowly wagging his tail left and right. Stupid wolf.

But you had told me not to heal you, stupid human. Dakota replies casually, very casually as he enjoys my misery.

Errhh!! I had told you not to heal the stitches, not my toe. I hiss in pain. 

It hurts more than Ethan's hit I had taken. My pinky toe now looks pink, swelled, and twisted like a witch's crooked nose. Ugly-ly twisted in opposite direction to my other toes.

Did you listen to me when I told you to crush Daniel's balls? Dakota asks calmly as he licks his paw in my head kittenish-ly.

This fucking trumpet!! 

Are you crazy? Emara would have left us the moment I had grabbed Daniel's balls in front of her.

I am still lying on the floor whimpering and holding my foot, the broken toe throbs and stings painfully as every second pass and here Dakota is playing with his tail and paws completely ignoring my pain. 

Dakota, please. I beg him to heal me to which he replies nothing.

Aren't you a good wolfie?

No reply, still licking his paw.

I winch in pain as I try to keep my foot on the floor to stand up. I underestimated my pinky toes all this time while I banged them around the furniture carelessly, they are so valuable.