5. Pinky

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Huge !!

The building, doors, it's ceiling. Every thing is massive. People around look like runway models in suits with files in their hand and phones in between their head and shoulder.

I feel like a lost puppy. I look to my left and see escalators.

Fucking escalators in a office. Why??

I see the escalators lead to cafeteria on first floor. I control my urges to go there and walk towards the elevator on my rightside "To where sir?" A middle age man asks me. I look at him and the first thing that I notice is his faded red color highlight in his front of his brown hair. Fashionable!

"I am here for an interview. I am looking for reception. Which floor?" I look him in the eyes and speak how man talk to man.

He looks at me as if I pronounced his name wrong. He gives me a stare of a long 5 seconds. I stare back. Not willing to lose this staring competition.

After few seconds which felt like an hour he says "It's right there, Sir." Pointing to my left.

Oh! Of Course, receptions are always on ground floor. Stupid head.

I turn my head to see a large C shape high table with big football shape letters 'Reception' written on it. If there were alcohol in the background it would look like a complete bar.

As I start to walk I hear "You're Welcome Sir" in a sass tone.

I look back to give that lift man a smile and say "Pink suits you" pointing towards his hair. His eyes becoming narrow and lips come in a thin line. He is probably cursing me behind his lips.

Hah! You pinky.

I walk to the reception. A female with excess makeup, I can clearly see her lipstick out of her lip lines to make it look full lips. She looks at me then smile knowing she caught me staring at her lips.

Bitch please, I was looking at the poor work of makeup. I could have done better on her face.

She stares at me, my clothes and then at my hair. "How can I help you sir?" sounds impressed. I recall that cab driver's tip. "My name is Ethan Stone. I m here for an interview. Can you help me with that" I say in a silky manly tone.

She blush and turn her head towards the computer screen typing something fast like a rabbit. "You are ask to wait on 4th floor of HR department. You will get your id from here. Also make sure you re-read your resume. They ask questions from there only." She speaks while blinking her fake lashes.

She looks at my id then back to me with confuse eyebrows.

Oh shit! It's Ethan's id.

"I met an accident last year, had surgery for restructure of my jaw" I try to sound sad.

"Ohh! I think you look just fine now. Here is your id. Good luck. Have a good day sir" she smile softly but all I can see is her lipstick out of her lip lines. She blushes again.

Stupid girl!

I take the id from her, give her a polite smile then start walking but I turn around to thank her and see her checking out my ass.

I think I don't need to thank her.

Instead I give her a sly smile and walk to the elevators where I met pinky few minutes ago.

"4th floor HR department" I speak while looking at him. I see a badge below his right shoulder which says - 'Roger'.

He press number 4 button not looking at me. The way from ground floor to 4th floor was silent. Deafening silence.

Ding!

Before I walk out of the elevator I look at him and say "Thank you....Pinky" Saying the last word as slowly I can.

He probably heard me, he clenches his fist tightly he say "It's Roger and you are welcome sir".

Leaving the elevator I look back at him to say "Roger that... Pinky" then I wink at him and leave with a smile worth charging a bulb.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Hellozzzzz

Let me know how you liked it

V O T E

V O T E