45. I Got A Plan

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Dino. Dino Sauras."

Daniel. This MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I know he is the only one to tell Ryan his name as something childish as 'Rhino'. I can't believe he is taking Ryan's Amnesia condition as a chance to mess with him. What kind of Beta he is?

I scratch the scalp of my hair rigorously to think of something, anything. I can't let Ryan introduce himself as Rhino-Sauras all the time to other people. They will think he is mentally unstable.

"And you are?" Ryan asks me as he points his spoon at me. I notice his hair from the sides are trimmed short and his hair falls sexily on his eyebrows from the front making him look super cute like those Asian boys on tik-tok. 

"Umm.. My name is Emara." I say softly, my cheeks are probably blushing butt red as I look at Ryan. I want to brush that lock of hair from his forehead.

"Amara." Ryan nods his head as he takes the scope of ice cream into his mouth. Yummmm... His lips.

"Its Emara. With an 'E'." I correct him about the pronunciation of my name. Hotty licks his lips as he takes another scope of Vanilla ice cream in his mouth. He looks like an adorable kid who only cares for his ice cream. A kid who wants to eat his cream before it melts.

OHMAGOSH!! He is so cute. Kill me Satan.

After a few minutes of watching him lick the spoon, bowl and his fingers, Hotty keeps the spoon down on the table as he looks straight into my eyes.

Ryan has the most adorable eyes one could ever fall for and whenever I look into his eyes it's so hard to turn away. Just like art. So enchanting.

"So, Amara Widany. Can you wash this bowl and spoon?" Ryan naively points to the empty ice cream bowl in front of him. 

Did he really ask me to wash the bowl? And what he just called me now?

I perplexedly stand there as Ryan emotionlessly walks past me to his room then closes the door behind him leaving me alone in the kitchen.

My heart sank into my shoes as I realize at last how much I want him. No matter what his past was, no matter what he had done. Which is not to say that I will ever let him know but only he moved me chemically more than anyone I have ever met.

In front of Hotty, other people are just pale. Nobody can ever give me feels like he does. And that's when I knew, I fucked up by not choosing him from the start.

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket catching my attention, an irritating scowl releases from me as I see the callers name 'Daniel The Retarded'.

This motherfucker is dead today.

"Where the hell are you Daniel?" I snarl in anger. I am going to murder this piece of shit today.