"Why are you late, you brat?" He scoffed as he slowly stumbled towards Taehyung, who was moving backward with his father's approaching footsteps.

"I- I have some extra work father," Taehyung said in a soft voice as he remembered how his father beat him with his belt when he raised his voice.

"Ohhh... Ok... Give me the money." He stretched his hand towards Taehyung while his other hand was still holding that broken bottle, making the poor boy scared.

"Fa-father, the owner said he will give me money on Saturdays. He told me that... AHHHHH.." Taehyung was cut off when his father made a long cut on his arm with the broken glass. The poor boy screamed but that old man didn't budge.

"I said... GIVE ME THE MONEY. I NEED MONEY YOU WHORE. YOU ARE SUCH A USELESS BRAT." The man tightened his grip on the boy's hand as he started struggling.

"Fa- father pl- please... I don't have any more money, I gave you all.. please st- sto.. ARGHHH.." Taehyung groaned again when his father started making cuts on his back and then he punched the poor boy in the stomach, making him fall on the floor. The man started cursing him while continued kicking in his stomach. The boy lost all of his energy and he didn't notice when the old man left him just like that... crying and sobbing on the floor.

Somehow he managed to go to his room.. only to fall on the bed without any ounce of energy.

The next morning, Taehyung opened his eyes, grunting in pain. His whole body was aching in pain and he wanted to rest but he have to go to the store otherwise his father will beat him.. again.

He squirmed uncomfortably on his bed, trying his best to avoid the aching muscles before leaving the bed, and after getting ready he left for his job.

After his shift in the store, he bid goodbye to the owner and left for the club. It was Friday, so there was an extra rush in the club... means extra work. He scrunched his nose at the smell of alcohol mixed with the sweat of people who were dancing like there is no tomorrow.

He quickly grabbed his apron and went to the counter to do his job. He was doing his work when he heard a boy calling for him on the counter. He smiled officially and asked what the customer wants without glancing up at the boy.

"Hi. Can you serve anything?" The boy asked sarcastically making Taehuyung look at his face in confusion.

"This is the list of drinks we serve. You can have a look, sir." Taehyung simply replied.

"Can you serve yourself?" The boy asked in a serious tone, ignoring the small booklet in front of him. Taehyung tilted his head when the boy started laughing while shaking his head, probably on his expression.

"I was joking. Well, I am Bogum. Park Bogum. And you?" He asked in a sweet tone. Taehyung shook his head a little but somehow replied because he was strictly ordered to behave nicely with customers especially on Friday night as most rich people visit this club on Friday.

"Taehyung... Kim Taehyung." He said while continued doing his work. Soon another man came to the counter, completely wasted. The drunk man made his way toward Taehyung and suddenly grabbed his hand making him yelp in pain because of the cuts.

"Hey, little beauty... What are you doing here? Hmm? Come to the VIP room. I will pay you 5 times than your job." The man smirked as he tried to touch Taehyung's face. The boy struggled with a strong grip but all in vain, he wasn't strong enough to fight back that bulky man. But as the man tried to touch his lips, someone punched him hard on his jaw, making him lose his grip. The man fell on the floor and luckily no one noticed because of the very loud music.