Chapter 11

Leo's P.O.V

As i saw shinigami drag karai away, my eyes met the ground again. I really, REALLY miss him. If we- I didn't treat him like that, he didn't want to d-die so soon..

I blinked my tears away and stood up. I couldn't bring myself to go to the dojo. Ever since then, we didn't train at all. I couldn't train at all. Thinking of dojo reminds me of him. Where we grew up as brothers, fought as brothers, but now..

A tap on my back startled me. It was april, giving me a concerned look.

"leo, i know it's hard. But you've been staring at the dojo for nearly 5 minutes. So why not enter?" a small smile forms on her face. The corner of my lips, curled up to a smile too.
"sure, why not"
She again taps me on the shoulder and heads to the dojo.

I couldn't bring myself to walk towards it, but i did it eventually.
As i entered the dojo, all eyes fell on me. I took a quick glance at every box, but one of them took my attention. It was a BIG one. It was only a few centimeters shorter than me.
I raise an eyebrow, but quickly shake it off.

"Bro, come here and start opening them, boy!" mikey had a childish smile and his teeth were showing. But i knew that old smile, that old smile he had, was shiny and had sparkles. But it's not like him anymore, not after that.

"ok mikey. Be patient." i sat between april and Donnie.
"Umm, guys, where is Casey?" and now, all eyes were on April.
"wha-? Oh yeah. He had a competition to attend, but he was too injured, so he stayed home."
We all nod one time and again eyes fall on me.

"ok, let's get this over with" i mumble mostly to myself, but karai answered;
"But, you have to open our gifts last" stated quickly, i nod and started with the first one.
It had chemical lab stuff on it, along with a green background, it was the color if my skin and there was blue and red streaks. I heard a faint chuckle from Donnie, so i assumed it was his.
I smile as i opened it.

There was some small LEDs attached to a string, colored in blue and red.

"it's so cool! Thanks Don."
I thanked him and put the gift away.

-time skip-

I opened every single one of the gifts.
There were such as katana blades, a painting, and a picture of all of us, without anyone missing. They all had blue and red themes, which makes me happy that they understand the feeling i have.

The katana blades had black and blue wrapping with red strings dangling from it.
The painting was from mikey, on a T-shirt, and he was really good at it! He drew a picture of us all eating pizza. It was funny.
The picture was from april. She had taken pictures of us at moments we didn't pay attention, and boy it was so funny. Especially him.

Now it was the last gift i had to open.
The giant box that was almost as tall as me.

karai nudged me, getting my attention.
"leo you're staring at the box. Open it then!"
"leo keeps staring at different places today." said april giggling a small one.
I smile as i reach my hand to to present.
I ripped off the wrappings, but there was still more.

"karai!"i growl in announce, receiving giggles from both shini and karai.

Raph's P.O.V

My feet were burning of standing so long! I couldn't sit, cause it then moved the box, and that wasn't good.
I was trying so hard to not growl, when i heard a ripping sound.
'oh shell, they're opening it! Wait, is LEO opening it!? Shit!'

The next sound made want to jump; a loud shout, "karai!" gave me goosebumps. It WAS leo! I miss leo with his stupid lectures so much, i miss all of them!
Hope he doesn't pass out, i was dead after all.

Leo's P.O.V (again)

I was beyond annoyed, did they really have to wrap this thing so firm?
I kept ripping off the wrappings, when i didn't even give any attention to how much i ripped off.
Looking at them, i frown a playful one.
"karai, i swear if there's a tiny thing inside you have to-"

Then the lair went quite, so quite that i could hear someone's heartbeat near me. See his presence near me.

"-pay.."

[HI GUYS!! MWAHAHA! finally the moment I've been waiting for. Hehe sorry! sorry i wasn't active much, but you know that hell is putting pressure on meh! So, here's another update from 'sacrifice' story, i edited the last one a little. Anyways hope you enjoy!]