Chapter 10

Raph's P.O.V

Now, I'm in a giant box, with wrappings around it, great, just what i wanted.
I tap on the box to get their attention.
"umm,karai. Am i going to stay like this for two or three hours?" i shout, knowing that she wouldn't hear me if i talked quite. I hiss in pain as i remember my pain in the lungs.
"yea, yea. Just hold on, we're departing!"
I mentally face palm. We're not in a plane, karai.

I felt movement. "umm, did you guys move me or something?"
"YES AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SO DAMN HEAVY RAPH!!" i cover my ears. Ouch.
'Jesus!'

Karai's P.O.V

He's so heavy, too heavy. As we put him on a waggon, i look at shini.
"looks like we have to move a giant turtle to a sewer drain, great." I mostly said to myself, but she answered anyways.
"yes, but we should hurry. We may not arrive on time."
I growl and we began to head to our mutants' home.

~time skip~

As we reached the lair, April came to welcome us.
"hi karai and shinigami-  oh my goodness, what's that?!" she fell backwards as she saw the box.
"oh this? It's our gift! Since it's so huge, me and karai thought it would be great to share it."

Shini stated, calmly. While i was hearing them talking about casual stuff, i heard a growl from the box.
My widens as i shush to the box.
But noooo, he keeps growling.

I hiss in a more snake-way like and he shuts up.
'HAH! now that's more like it.'
i smile with pride till i realize they're looking at me.
"umm, karai? Are you ok? You've been hissing for awhile now, are you hurt or something?" april asked.
"No, um I'm perfect. It's just, uh my..new HABIT! Yea! I often hiss, you know, like snakes?" i state with my hands in the air explaining. anxiety gets all over my body.
'this just can't go like that!'

"Ok then..? put your gift next to the tree in the dojo, but don't let leo notice you."[don't let senpai notice you! XD sorry i had to] april said as she pointed to the dojo entrance. I nod and do as she said. The gifts were mostly with blue and red wappings. I smile and write on a small paper :

~from Karai and shinigami~
~happy birthday, leo~
~love you~

I smile as i stick the note to the box.
I then knelt down to the box and told him in a voice only he could hear.
"now, raph. You must be silent. no, you have to be silent. Ok? I'll try my best to make leo open the gifts ASAP"

"ok then" i hear a faint mumble from him, which i think meant yes.

I stood up and went to the dojo entrance when i saw leo, sitting on the small baggy couch that raph often sat.

A small sad frown formed on my face.
I went next to him, just to see him sleeping.
I giggle and shake him gently.
"leo~? Wake up lil turtle~!"
No reaction.
"leo?"
Nope,nothing.
"Leo!" he jumps from my sudden shout and falls off. I giggle as i see him in that state. He's on the ground, his butt is up, and he has a shocked face.

"jeez, karai. I'm awake!" he sits back up. Giving me a small smile. I return his smile when i saw him frown.
"hey, what's wrong?" he gazed the ground.
"just another dream...a-about him" i put my hand on his shoulder, giving him a small shake.
"leo. You should really stop, because everything will be alrigh-" but before i could finish my sentence;

"leo! I think you want to open the gifts now!" Donnie shouted from the dojo entrance. i suddenly got butterflies in my stomach.
'what if he passes out? What if he thinks raph's a ghost?! What if he thinks it's a dream too?!!' as I'm deep in my thoughts, shini drags me to the dojo.
"c'mon, lover girl. It's time for the gifts."
"but leo-"
"he will come karai! Don't worry." she lets go of me and heads for the tree. I take a glance at his box, nope, no movement. Which is good.

I,too, like shini went and sat down between mikey and father.

Mikey whispers to me; "dude, why is your gift so big?!" i giggle and pat his head.
"you'll see, mikey. You'll see."

[yess! Finally updated! I love you guys so darn much you don't even know!! I DIDN'T think anyone would read my stories, but you did!! I love you guys!!❤️]