DNA

"Popcorn is ready!" I announce, pouring the contents of a freshly popped bag into a giant bowl. I probably would have been better off renting an industrial size machine like they have at movie theaters to feed these boys, but of course, I opted for microwaveable.

Hobi salts and butters for me, leaning over to steal kisses between batches and successfully setting my face aflame. After our wild night of clubbing and bathroom sex, we came home, showered together, and then he made love to me in the sweetest, romantic way. He kissed me soft and deep, touching me with so much tenderness and care. Even the way we came together was sensual and beautiful. Honestly, it felt like I'd had sex with two different people but I wasn't complaining. I just hoped the rough, messy hook up wasn't a one-time thing. Because if that was what he was capable of when his natural instincts took hold, then I would have to actively seek other opportunities to get into trouble. Especially now that I have a few new toys for us to play with.

We finish up with the popcorn just as Jungkook and Namjoon come bounding down to the living room, both of them dressed casually in shorts with damp hair. I still hear the water running so I assume the other guys are still finishing up. Luckily, they're great about letting me bathe first, however, I mostly jump in with whoever needs to shower too.

Jimin comes down next, and quickly claims a spot beside me. He's been a little pouty all day after he learned of the clubbing excursion the other night. I had to promise to take him one day although I left out the part about Hobi fucking me in the employee restroom.

"You smell good," he coos, nuzzling my neck before reaching over for a handful of popcorn.

"You smell good too. Your shampoo is my favorite," I sigh, taking a whiff of his slightly wet strands.

"Noona, you want a beer?" Jungkook asks, pushing himself off the floor and heading into the kitchen.

"Sure, baby. Thanks."

He pops the top and takes a swig before handing it to me and plopping down on my other side. We're still waiting on Jin, Yoongi, and Tae, so I pull out my phone so the three of us can take silly selcas, check out Twitter and see what's trending on YouTube.

A video with a very interesting title piques my interest, and my finger hovers over it just as Jimin tries to snatch it out of my hand. However, I'm too quick.

"What's wrong? Isn't it just a dance cover?" I question, looking at the pair. Obviously they liked it enough to film it and have it posted. I don't know why they're acting so weird about it now.

"It's just...very sexy," Jungkook explains.

I roll my eyes. "I've seen you naked. Actually, I've seen everyone in this room naked. It doesn't get any sexier than that."

"I know, it's just..." JK shoots a look at Jimin as if pleading for help.

"We just don't like to watch ourselves be like that. It's so...embarrassing." Jimin covers his face with his adorable, chubby hands.

"So I guess we can't put a mirror over my bed when we get back home, huh?"

"What?" the Busan boys both exclaim.

"What?" I mimic. "Oh look! The guys are here!"

 "Oh look! The guys are here!"