1.7

The girl's stomach remains in knots, her powers making sure that her decision to park in the Staten Island ferry terminal was something to rethink

The girl's stomach remains in knots, her powers making sure that her decision to park in the Staten Island ferry terminal was something to rethink. But, she's determined. She wants to extinguish the fire before it burns down the entire city and then some.

"Stay close." Peter Parker murmurs to his crush as they note the large orange ferry begin its trek. "We have to get to that ferry."

Rowan nods, swallowing down the nerves that lodge themselves in the back of her throat in a protest, before the duo use their respective powers as transportation to land atop of the moving boat.

"You're a spider monkey now?" The brunette asks with raised brows as the spider suit retracts its glider wings back into his shoulder blades.

"Cool, huh?" Peter breaths out a chuckle.

"More like mildly underwhelming." The girl grumbles, peering through the glass panels to see tons of passengers, "okay there's people.. a lot. Like hundreds."

"Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode." Commands Spider-Man.

"Sure thing."

A drone escapes his robotic suit, the enhanced bot doing its instructed job on finding the culprits who plan on ending their day with a deadly outcome.

"He's up front. Main deck."

"I hate this guy."

"It's the guy from the bridge, right? Who's that other guy?" Peter murmurs quizzically.

"Oh no, not those assholes again." Grumbles Rowan, face palming herself.

"Just keep me posted."

"There's no record of him in my criminal database." Karen pauses, "Incoming call from May Peter. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?"

"I can't talk right now. I'll call her back." The boy responds curtly, his focus on the new guy as he talks to the drone, "Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time."

Peter cocks his head, grabbing ahold of Rowan's hands as if silently gesturing for her to follow him, to which she did. The duo end up on the roof of the ferry, peering down at the four dangerous men from the other night. Rowan cringes as a tingle shoots up her spine, magenta mist burning her insides in an intense warning. But, once again, she places her emotions at bay at continues to stare at the criminals.

"Who's the guy on the left?" The brunette asks.

"Karen, who's the dude on the left?"

"Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

"No, Karen, stop it with the Instant Kill already." The boy stresses with a shake of his head.

Schultz approaches Gargan and simply states, "white pick up truck," before the new guy nods and heads off.