0.7

"Now, this is crafted from a reclaimed sub-Ultron arm straight from Sokovia. Here. You try." A white guy dressed in a shady outfit explains after firing a blast of blue energy into the nearby trees. He hands the mechanical death trap to his friend, allowing him to hold the weapon for himself.

The dark skinned man scoffs, "I wanted something low-key. Why are you trying to upsell me, man?"

As the seller starts to ramble on, afraid of losing his money load, the two teenagers lean over the bridge in an attempt to get a better look at their culprits. Peter, clad in his suit, narrows his eyes in suspicion, turning to the girl who immediately sobered up after the ten minute run over here, "do those look familiar?"

Rowan nods wordlessly, placing a finger to her full lips to keep him quiet as another man starts to whisper to the buyer. "You letting off shots in public now? Hurry up. Look, times are changing. We're the only ones selling these high-tech weapons."

"Oh-" Spider-Man whispers, "This must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff."

As the men continue to negotiate, the seller seeming to be losing badly, a sudden noisy yodeling interrupts their banter. Rowan turns to Peter, her mouth agape as his ridiculous ring tone continues to blast through the whole area; catching the attention of the three armed, dangerous men.

"Okay what the hell is that?" Shocker, the seller, yells before pulling a gun from his belt and pointing it at the darker skinned man, "did you set us up?"

"Oh, dammit, Peter."
Knowing there was no going back now and if she didn't act quickly, she'd witness a semi-innocent man get his head blown off, she conjures up a small ball of magenta. Ignoring the boy's protests and attempts at securing her down, she quickly uses her powers to lower herself down; sticking the landing perfectly with an athletic roll.

"Hey, asshole!" She shouts, grabbing the attention of the criminals, "come on, if you're gonna shoot at someone, shoot at me!"

Shrugging, Shocker cocks his gun at her forehead, "fine."

"Uh oh."

But, before the rain of bullets could pierce her flesh, Peter luckily lands right down in front of her, pushing the girl behind him protectively as he webs the man's gun successfully. The boy then charges for the truck, ready to steal the weapons, but his plan came to an abrupt stop when the beanie guy uses an electrostatic glove to send the defenseless Spider-Man back into his girl, Peter's bodyweight causing the both of them to crash into a pillar. A pained groan escapes the girl's lips as she clutches her stomach, "What the fuck was that?"

She curses once again as she notices the men start to make their getaway. Rowan starts to flick her wrist, a simple gesture that would usually send the car flying, but she quickly retracts her limb when Peter webs the back bumper of the white van. He begins to get dragged.

"You idiot!" Rowan shouts, ignoring the painful twinge in her ribs, as she runs after the boy who remains attached to the back of the van, his body scraping against the concrete in an uncomfortable way. She tries her best to slice the web off with her beams, but with the time of day and the fact that the car was swerving like crazy, she couldn't quite seem to get a grip.

"Peter, let go!" She commands, hopping over a stray trash bag that was used as a Peter Parker tackle dummy.

"Damn, Rowan, you can run!" Spider-Man calls out, the grin evident in his tone.

"Shut up and duck!" The girl screams as the same man from before fires an energy beam at their faces, singeing a piece of the brunette's hair in the process.