Chapter 20- date night

I've been really exited for our date. It was 7:00pm and Daniel texted me.
D- look under my pillow
I was confused
I look under the pillow and there's a piece of paper, perfectly folded  with a heart made of sharpie. I smile and open it
"Hi I Hope your ready for this date!  put on something pretty and beachy! Don't forget your bathing suit!"
I chuckled
I went and grabbed this

 I smile and open it "Hi I Hope your ready for this date!  put on something pretty and beachy! Don't forget your  bathing suit!" I chuckled I went and grabbed this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My hair was really good for the first time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My hair was really good for the first time. It was wavy and nice so I left it loose l. I putted some powder, water proof mascara, brows and lipgloss. I grabbed the paper and looked at the back.
" you look gorgeous! Go to jo's, corbs and ebens room"
I knocked on the door and Eben answered.
Eb- follow me
He walked up to the room. He blindfolded me and left me there. What ?
Someone grabbed my hand and instantly knew it was Daniels. We
Walked for a little and he finally took the blindfolds off. I was speechless.
We were at the beach, there wasn't a single soul there. The sunset was setting, so many colors where in the sky, a amazing rock lid with candles and a pick nick with so much food.
Candy, strawberry's
With chocolate and some with peanut butter for Daniel, a BOWL OF WATERMELON haha that's for him. We was smiling. He looked so good. He had some elegant shorts, a shirt with long sleeve that he brought the sleeve up to his elbows. Damn
Y- omg Daniel this is amazing omg.
D- you like it!?
Y- i love it
I grabbed him and kissed him.
The date was amazing. We ate, and we watched the sunset.  It was dark know only the fake
Candles gave us light. We where inches away.
D- I love you y/n
Y- I love you to

Time skippppp
We went back to the hotel room. Just the sound of bubbles that made me confused.
Daniel left the basket in the floor. He came up to me and putted his hand on my waist.
D- you thought the date was over didn't you?
I smiled. We walked up to the hot tub. Petals everywhere around and the bubbles floating the water.
We took our clothes off, left with our bathing suits. We hopped in and talked for a little. We where inches away until we kissed. My legs wrapped around Daniels waist. My hands tangled on his hair. His hands on my waist. One slowly grabbing my cheek. The hot water touching my dry skin send shivers. We kissed for as long as we could. His hand going up and down my back. Slight going under the fabric of the top part of my bikini.
I pushed him slightly to the edge, not breaking the kiss. I lightly grinding on him. Soft moans escaped him while I smiled into the kiss.
After a while we stoped. He lend me a big t-short and  we cuddled to sleep.
My life can't get any better.

The enddddddd