Chapter 14- oh no dani

I saw the tall boy with platinum hair, the boy who broke my heart. Why the fuck is he here, I said to myself, mentally rolling my eyes. I walked heading to his van. The sound of my suitcases made him look up from his phone. His eyes were puffy, like if he had cried for days, I hope I don't look like that. He had red joggers  with a red hoodie

 ( hahahah ofc without the hat and the duffle 😂 )

He slightly smiled at me. I didn't even bother at smiling.

- Daniels pov-
I was looking through my phone. Looking at all the post y/n was tagged in. There was so many pictures of her smiling with fans at the airport. I started to get really anxious and nervous. While  all those questions and feelings where in my head, I heard the sound of suitcases coming closer to the van. I looked up to see y/n oh god she looked amazing. She had natural makeup on, long straight hair, and her outfit was stunning. Her face was pale, even though she has makeup on. I slightly smiled at her, not expecting one from her.

-y/n pov-
I came closer to the van. We where awkwardly standing there. It couldn't get any more awkward.
I decided to go to the back of the van opening the truck, expecting all the boys sleeping or something. I saw Daniel quickly come and helped me get my suitcase to the truck.
Thanks is all that came  out. He smiled. When I opened the door of the van there was no one. Wait what?
"Where's everyone?"
" they um didn't come..."
WHAT THE FUCK ILL KILL HIM, Calm down y/n act like you don't care
"Oh okay"
"Um you can sit next to me... if you want to.."
"Sure"
I closed the door and opened the passenger seat. Hopped in and he started driving. I stared at the window, it was slightly raining. The air from the car was making me cold.

-Daniels pov-
While I was driving  home it started raining slightly, all I was thinking was how am I gonna win y/n back. I'll never give up. I'll do anything to win her back. I've been crying during shows. Nobody had realized it until "in too deep". I voice cracked and I started to cry. The boys looked at me and started singing for me. I was depressed. But I'll never give up, I'll win here back. While I was thinking how , I saw her shaking. I turned around and saw how cute and Beautiful she was. I missed her. I grabbed a blanket from the back.

-y/n pov-

I was slightly shaking when Daniel grabbed something from behind. I turned around because it caught my attention. When he turned around, he gave me a blanket.  He looks at me straight in the eyes, it made me get lost in those ocean eyes. Thank god this van had the setting to drive itself. When we broke the eye contact I putted the blanket over myself, curling up. This boy makes me go crazy, first he flirts with me, then we r together, I leave, he cheats, and know he's the sweetest man alive.  He knows he's sorry. He never cries, I know him to well, I'm sorry but if he want me back he need to try harder, much harder. I fell asleep, in my deep dreams, I noticed how I started to move, I was asleep so I couldn't do much.

Daniels pov
Y/n fell asleep and she was the cutest. It reminded me how She curled up to me, my hands around her waist, her hands in my head, god I love her so much. I was concentrated on driving when I felt something in my lap. I looked down and y/n had stretched herself. Her feet on my lap. She had taken out her shoes and her fluffy socks where on my lap. Without thinking I started to rub her feet with my thumb, my fingers at the bottom of her feet while my  thumb rubbing the top part.

Y/n pov
I woke up slightly. I felt someone touching my feet. It felt good not gonna lie. I slightly opened my eyes to see Daniel carefully massaging my feet. I guess I had putted my feet on his lap. It's a weird feeling, he broke my heart but when I look at him In the eyes I feel how sorry he is. I want to forgive him. He was so focused on driving, his sharp jawline made me melt. I can't lie to myself, I'll just admit it. I'm already falling for him again, I guess it's so easy because
I know he didn't do it on purpose and I know him to well. I slightly stretched my self making him look up at me.

"We're almost there" he said smiling. Ahhh that smileeee
"Okay" I didn't bother on taking my feet away, it was so conffy