Chapter 19- swimmm

We headed over and saw jack and Zach on a white Jeep without any doors.
Y- GUYS GET OUT OF THE CAR!
Ja- chill y/n we rented it!
Y- oh... YAY
I  jumped to the back of the Jeep. Jonah, Eben and Corbyn came running and jumped on as well. Jack drove us to the beach. The  air hitting my face and the bright green color everywhere. I was so happy. My hair was blowing it was amazing. We got there and got our stuff.

We all grabbed our things but left some stuff that Corbyn brought besucase it was "surprise". We ran and left our things in the middle of the white sand. They boys went running to the ocean. Me and Corbyn stayed there admiring.
C- it's crazy how we are on tour and we are literally performing in Hawaii. Man life is crazy.
Y- yeah it's crazy. This has literally been my dream
We smiled at each other. I love these goofs.

Corbyn went with the others and I stayed there. The sun was shinning and I was tanning. My eyes where closed. I suddenly feel some shade covering my face. Then, some water drops on my cheek. I open  my eyes and there's Daniel  standing there. Before I could say anything he grabbed me and putted me on his back, he ran to the water. I was screaming. The boys were recoding and laughing. Daniel then throws me to the water. I quickly get back to the surface and tackle Daniel, and then the others.
We all are laughing and having a good time.

We finished eating some snacks and me and jack decided to rent a surf Board. We surfed for hours. The sound of the water crashing, water in my face, wind blowing, everything was so peaceful.

It got late and Corbyn's  surprise was amazing. He made a bonfire and had s'mores! I was cuddled up in Daniel while we all sang some songs.
Everything was quiet. the only thing we heard was the fire cracking. I began singing
"Tell me have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise"
Jo- wow y/n what was that
Y- oh idk i just invented that ...
C- well it was good... do you have any more?"
Y- tell me have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise kiss right through the night." Thats all I got..
Zach quickly wrote the lyric down.

*next day cause I'm lazy af*
I woke up exited for the day. I saw a tired Daniel beside me. I played with his hair until he woke up. His eyes slowly opened. A cute smile appeared on his face.
Y- morning
D-Morninggg exited for the day I see
I nodded my head really exited. He just laughed. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly through on a blackbough bikini and a cute top. I grabbed my favorite ray ban sunglasses and did my hair. I left it natural and it got curly because there was a lot of humidity. We left the hotel. The guys where having breakfast.
C- morning sleepy heads
Y-Hiii
D- supp
Z- so what are we gonna do for the day?
I had a bowl of açaí with a bunch of fruit. Jack pulled his phone out and read what we had for the day.
Ja- we have a interview while we zip line, swim with turtles and we have a free night!
We all headed to pool for a while and chilled there for about 2 hours.
We got to the hotel and changed into some shorts, a tie die shirt and some cool brackets. We went and zip lined and it was so much fun.

Time skipppp

We were swimming with the turtles and it was amazing. I was swimming until Daniel grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the boat where no one was.
Y- Daniel your gonna drown me hahaha
D- Il save you if you do.
He said jokingly.
Y- soooo whats up ? I said grabbing hi shoulder playfully
D- sooooo he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I tangled my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulders.
D- I want to go on a date with you tonight. I have everything planned
Y- wait really ? Omg I'm so exited I love you
We kissed passionately.
He explained everything and we swam with the turtles.