Chapter 10- sleepover

I- why are you proud? She laughed
We laughed
Y- i guess because i can flirt and talk to guys and it won't matter.  So if your single, go and enjoy! Talk  to guys, flirt and you'll eventually find someone! Just be happy your single and remember you don't have any relationship rules!
I- and that's the tea sis
We all laughed
After the interview we were doing one last show in USA and we where heading to EUROPE!!
D- hey y/n.. thanks for not saying anything
Y- nah it's fine! Like we need to keep it a secret right? He nodded. I pecked his lips and left.

-time skip- 2 moths
Me and Daniel have been amazing! We sing, and we give hints to fans. They always notice every detail so we must be careful. Today I was flying back home to see my family!! But the sad part is that I won't see the boys or Daniel for 3 weeks, but I'll get to see Gabbie and Christiana! They are my 2 besties because well... I live with boys! We talk everyday and it's amazing!
I got home and everyone was so happy! I went to my room and laid in my comfy bed, I missed this so much. I unpacked and turned the shower on. I texted Christina to have a sleep over with me and she agreed and ofc I invited Gabbie as well and she last minute agreed, she left lavender to her mom. I took a hot warm shower and changed into something comfy. I grabbed my phone and texted Daniel but   there was knock on the door. I quickly opened the   door to find one of the girls.
Y- GABBIEEEEE
G- Y/N!!!!
Y- omg!! How are you!!! It's been FOREVER!!
G- I know!!! you NEED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING
??- no you need to tell US everything
G and Y- CHRISTINA!!!
He all hugged and took some bomb pics. We ate ice cream and listened to all the tea.

-time skip- 2 weeks
I had one more week with my family. Honestly, I needed some vacations and a girl talk. Today I was going on a sleepover to Christina's apartment. I grabbed my backpack filled with all the things I needed and headed to the front door. I got a cab and headed to her apartment. When I got there Gabbie was already there. We watched movies, danced,  and it was so much fun... until I checked Instagram. I was tagged in so so many videos and photos, but all  were one specific video. I clicked  on it and I couldn't believe my eyes. WTF!?
I was in disbelief. I rewatched it many times