Chapter 13- mask of happiness

I woke up to  the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. It was my manager, he called and told me to be ready and that my flight was in 6 hours. I had already packed so I could have some time to fix everything. When the call ended I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror, I was a mess, I had dry tears, my hair was terrifying, my eyebrows were all bushy and terrible. I haven't showered in a while but still managed to smell decent. I had to shower so, in my case, drown myself in water while crying, practice how to look happy, I finally went and took a shower, this time an actual shower like shampoo and soap and stuff. I fixed myself for about 2 hours, I know that sounds a lot of time but i was really messed up. I changed into something comfy. Some grey joggers, a grey hoodie and a messy bun, not the cute ones tho.
There was a knock on the door but I wasn't in a mood to talk. It was my sister.
Sis- hey y/n... you don't have to talk to me but here's buekafast.
She was so cute when she said breakfast I could die. I heard  footsteps and then a door close. I opened slightly my door and I small smile, the tiniest smile you could imagine but for the first time in a long day, it was a real smile.
I grabbed my plate that had homemade pancakes with syrup and a drawing that my sister made. I opened  the card
"Hi y/n! I lob yu and I will miss yu so much"
She was the cutest omg
I sat on my desk and started to eat, I nearly ate anything but this time I swallowed those pancakes, a FaceTime call from Gabbie popped in my phone, I answered.
G- hi kitty girl she said smiling and laughing
Y- hiiii i had to look happier
G- so remember the plan, look 10 times hotter and he'll beg for forgiveness, trust me on this one.
Y- okayyyy
G- wait what are you wearing?? She said laughing
Y- some matching pieces
G- nooo girllll the point is that when Daniel sees you for the first time he'll melt, but with that...
Y- okay okay okay, no need to insult my outfit...
But what do I wear?
We picked a outfit to wear, we
Picked this:

But what do I wear? We picked a outfit to wear, wePicked this:

I said to Gabbie i had to leave.  soon, as I ended the call with her, my phone rang, what does this woman wanttt, I looked at my phone and it was my manager, time to look happy. I pressed the answer button

Y- hey whats up??
Manager- so um i accidentally told the guys you were coming and now all of them including Daniel is going to pick you up..
My eyes went wide open...
Y- fuck youuuu ahhh
Manager- sorry y/n
Y-I guess it's fine
We eventually ended the call and my Uber came. I said goodbye to everyone and I headed  the airport. It was nice that not a fan came up to me, I just didn't  feel like twitting anything, some fans who were already at the airport  came up to me and hugged me and said so many sweet things. Like "I'm glad your back" " we love you no matter what"
" take your time" etc
they almost made me cry, they were so sweet. I decided to post a pic with those fans on my story. 
- Time skip-
I just arrived at NYC where I was gonna meet up with the boys. I grabbed all my luggage and went to the exit. When I got out there was flashes everywhere and girls screaming my name. I mentally slapped my face. I really wasn't in the mood but I took a deep breath and started acting happy. I went to some fans and took some pictures. Some hugged  me and said some amazing and sweet things, some gave me Gifts, candy and even ice cream. There were posters everywhere saying "we missed you" "we love you" etc. I got a text from my manger
M- "hey y/n I'm in the car station where we always are, sorry we couldn't pick you up but jack accidentally said that we were at the airport so.... yeah"
I grabbed my things and said goodbye to all fans. They gave me giant IKEA bags and I putted all the gifts  there. I headed to our "secret" pick up place.
When we arrived there was a black van and a tall guy with platinum hair. Oh no.