Tipping Point & The Truth Comes Out

Start from the beginning

Jaune: The Grimm.

Ren tightens his hands into fists.

Ren: Not just any, One.

Ruby briefly faces Nora in confusion, but Nora doesn't move her concerned gaze away from Ren. Ruby turns back to him.

Ruby: One?

Several small black birds take off from a tree outside Oniyuri's wall. They fly over the village and the four travelers.

Jaune: Come on. Let's just get through here. This place gives me the creeps.

He turns and leaves, soon followed by Nora. Ren lingers for a moment for a few moments, seemingly in thought, then follows. Ruby is the last to move as she looks over the empty village. Leaves blow through behind her after she follows her friends.

(Your POV)

You readied your armor and weapons.

You: are you ready?

Summer: of course!

You: good

You opened a portal into a area of forest in oniyuri.

(Back to team RNJR)

As the four members of Team RNJR continue out of Oniyuri, Ren suddenly senses something. He puts out his hand to stop the other three, eyes closing as he focuses. Somewhere close by can be seen running. Ren draws his weapon. Ruby, Nora and Jaune immediately follow suit. Tyrian soon leaps high over the wall to engage them in combat.

He immediately takes out his weapons in a seamless motion and, laughing eagerly, moves to attack Ruby. Ren intervenes, clashing with Tyrian's claw blades. Ren attempts to both kick and shoot Tyrian, but he dodges. The two have a couple more attack and parries until Tyrian kicks Ren several feet away.

Tyrian turns to go after Ruby again, who rushed forward with to meet him. Tyrian uses his blades to block the scythe and kicks Ruby backward. She easily remains upright and they clash again. Tyrian manages to land a strike on Ruby's right arm, causing her to cry out at the pain and him to laugh. She's doesn't break stride however and leaps back to take a swing at him with her scythe. He dodges and then lands a moving blow against the body of Crescent Rose, causing a red shimmer to cross her in the area of the strike.

Jaune steps in at that moment and Tyrian climbs onto his shield and grins at him. Nora rushes in with her hammer, but Tyrian just leaps from Jaune's shield to her hammer and up through the top story of a narrow, rectangular building. Holding himself up with his feet on wooden frames to either side of him, Tyrian looks down at Team RNJR.

Jaune: We're not looking for a fight!

Ren: Who are you?

Tyrian leans forward, drops from the tower, does a front flip, and lands on his feet in front of them.

Tyrian: Who I am matters not to you. (points to Ren) Or you. (points to Nora) Or— (cuts himself off and pauses) Well... you do interest me. (pointing to Jaune)

Jaune gasps nervously.

Tyrian: No, I only matter to you.

He points to Ruby, and the rest of RNJR turn to look at her. She tilts her head in confusion.

Ruby: Me?

Tyrian: (breaks down into laughter) You, you haven't the slightest clue, do you? Oh, how exciting this must be.

Ruby: What do you want?

Tyrian begins acting dramatically in response to her tone of voice.

Tyrian: Oh, the rose has thorns! My little flower, I'm here to whisk you away with me!