It's all wrapped up

"Is that where our children went?" Sakura asked.

   "Probably." Naruto shrugged. Everyone looked at him weirdly. Naruto was freaking out the most when they all learned their kids were going to end up missing. "What? They looked just fine to me. That means they aren't hurt. Also Hinata and I's son was excited about something so wherever they are must be good."

"The dobe has a point." Sasuke sighed.

"I never thought the day would come where Naruto was right." Ino gasped.

"Hey!" Naruto huffed.

"We should probably be going. It's got to be late and our parents is probably worried about us." Shikamaru sighed.

Everyone agreed and left. Shikamaru, Hinata and Neji face the most wrath. Their parents or uncle were the scariest out of the entire group.

The aftermath of that day was a few soon to be couples with mild blushing, compliments, etc. Mainly it was NaruHina, InoSai. One already couple that just got closer. TenJi. Three  guys waiting to actually meet their gal. Shino, Chouji, and Kiba. One pair that is a little awkward and flirting in their own special way. ShikaTema. And finally one dude still nervous about asking out his gal, but reminding himself that it all works out. Konohamaru.

   They all carried on with their lives preparing for everything they saw and hoping they could change a few deaths. Unfortunately, during the war Neji still wasn't able to live. He didn't die protecting Naruto and Hinata because they were already prepared. They didn't need saving. No, Neji died protecting Tenten this time. The universe for some reason didn't want Neji alive.

   Shikamaru and Temari still has a daughter named Fawn. Sakura has learned everything about what was wrong with the child, but there was no cure for it. The only thing Sakura and even Tsunade could do was take the pain away. The physical pain at least. It couldn't take away the emotional pain, nothing could. Only continuing to live and care for their son would ease it, but never take it away.

   Naruto and Hinata were able to free the Hyuga clan of that wretched seal, freeing Tenten and Natalie. Hiashi of course was thrilled to find out he was a great uncle. Hanabi was ecstatic to meet her niece.

Sasuke had lost almost all of his hatred causing Orochimaru to find some other way to get Sasuke. Which is exactly what he did. He was able to fuel Sasuke's hate for Danzo. Adding the curse mark on top of that Sasuke was pushed over the edge and eventually joined up with Orochimaru, or so Orochimaru thought. Sasuke was really getting information out of Orochimaru finding out all sorts of things for his village.

In the end there wasn't much that had changed. Orochimaru ended up being good which wasn't a change. Sasuke was still gone often just not as much, but still not a huge change. All those who died stayed dead. Even if you know what's coming the universe will make it happen, just in a different way. I suppose you could call it fate.