Ino future

No one P.O.V.

Shikamaru and Temari blushed then looked away from each other.

"I knew there was something going on between you two!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Everyone could see it." Kiba rolled his eyes.

"Yes their youthful love was obvious to everyone." Lee nodded.

"Except for each other. They had no idea." Shino pointed out.

"It always was one of my favorite ships." Ino smiled.

"In short I marry Temari, we have a kid together. Choji gets married to a girl named Karui, and I think it's safe to assume that Ino marries Sai." Shikamaru summed up with a slight blush.

"Ok I want to go now!" Ino declared. Ino did the jutsu and thought of everyone in the room.

You all know the procedure. It went dark then they could see.

   They all saw a few years older Ino in a white kimono. Ino looked gorgeous in it.
"I wonder if Sai is nervous." Ino pondered.

"He probably is, but isn't showing it." Sakura laughed lightly.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Tenten asked.

"It's bad luck to see each other before the wedding." Ino said.

"Naruto and I were with each other right before we got married." Hinata pointed out.

"I just don't want to risk it." Ino said. "Were you guys nervous when you got married?" Ino asked.

"A little bit, but I was mostly excited. My dream since before the academy had finally came true." Hinata smiled at the memory.

"I don't know how Naruto didn't see it before." Ino shook her head.

"He always was a little dense." Temari said.

"On my wedding day I was a mixture of nerves and anger. Sasuke was busy 'redeeming himself ' I didn't think he was even gonna show up." Sakura sighed.

"I was just shocked that Shikamaru didn't use the words 'drag, troublesome and Tiresome' at our wedding.

"I think that shocked everyone." Ino laughed.

"I'm still single." Tenten shrugged.

"I think Lee is pretty into you." Sakura smirked.

"Your already becoming a motherly figure to Metal Lee." Hinata added.

"I know, but I still have to take care of Natalie. I don't think I could handle Lee yelling at my daughter to be youthful and run or walk on her hands." Tenten sighed. "I'm also not quite ready to move on." (I know Tenten doesn't have a kid, but what the heck. It is a fanfic after all)

   "Natalie really is adorable." Ino smiled.

   "So then... are you nervous?" Sakura asked Ino.

   "Not really. Sai and I are great together. We're head over heels for each other." Ino had a huge grin.

"Good because it's time for you to come out in five minutes." Shikamaru said.

"We'll take our seats now. I'm so happy for you." Sakura said. Sakura knew that Ino had liked Sai for quite a while, but
-even with all of his books- Sai hadn't realized he felt the same way as Ino. Sakura didn't think that Sai even knew what he felt.

"Thanks Sakura." Ino thanked.
Ino walked down the isle to Sai. They got married and everyone had a good time. (Yes, I'm too lazy to actually write it all out.)

The wedding faded out and was replaced by a very angry, pregnant and in pain Ino. Sai was right next to her looking concerned. Sakura rushed into their house.

   "I came here as fast as I could, but I was in the middle of treating a serious injury that I couldn't stop in the middle of." Sakura said.

   "I don't care! Just deliver the baby already!" Ino screeched.

   "I'm on it." Sakura nodded as she put her baby who was in something safe to put down. (Can't think of what it's called) "Ok your ready to push."

   Ino let out a scream. She kept pushing and squeezing Sai's hand.

"Ino, try to go to your happy place, or think about Inojin." Sai was going to say more but he saw Ino and Sakura glare at him.

"I am sorry for angering you two." Sai frowned.

~a little bit later~

There was a loud cry coming from a baby. Sakura wrapped the baby in a blanket and gave him to Ino.

Ino and Sai cooed over their child while Sakura tried to calm down her child who was screaming her lungs out.

"Thank you Sakura." Sai thanked.

"My pleasure. Do you want me to call everyone over or do you want to be alone with him?" Sakura smiled.

"Tomorrow we can have everyone over, but for now I would rather keep him all to ourselves." Ino said.

"Then I'll leave you three alone." Sakura waved.

The happy family was soon replaced by an angry one. Inojin wasn't a baby anymore, he was now a teenager.

"You didn't have to do that Inojin! There were plenty of Jonin and ANBU out there! Not to mention as many Hyūga's we could spare!" Ino yelled. There were tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom. I just couldn't sit back while she was out there." Inojin tried to explain.

"I know you were worried about Himawari, but that situation wasn't for chunins." Ino sighed. "Listen honey, I understand that you were scared out of your mind, but think about this, Naruto is Himawari's father who is the seventh Hokage, Hinata is the daughter of Hiashi Hyūga meaning the entire Hyūga clan is helping with whatever the issue is."

"I know all that, but it's Himawari." Inojin said.

"If it were your mother that got taken I would have done the same thing. Even though we know why you did it we were still worried about you. Which is why you can't do it again." Sai said.

   Inojin nodded and went to his room.

   "He always listens to you better than me." Ino plopped down on the couch.

   "He's just a good kid." Sai day next to Ino and pulled her closer to him.

   "I wonder how long that will last." Ino said.

   "Probably until he actually asks Himawari out." Sai guessed.

   "I just hope Naruto doesn't kill him." Ino said.

   Sai laughed.

   "What's so funny?" Ino asked.

   "This just reminds me of when I first joined team 7." Sai said.

   "You've grown a lot since then." Ino smiled.

   "All thanks to you." Sai kissed her.

   That was all of what Ino and the others saw of her future. They were back in the present.

Word count: 1082