Chouji Future

"Oh c'mon! Why do I get only get 2 short scenes." Kiba complained.

"Because I haven't seen all of the Naruto episodes or movies and from what I have seen your not an important person that has a lot of important scenes. So I do not have much to go on. I'm actually surprised I didn't forget about you even if you are one of my favorite characters." The author explained before disappearing again.

"Uh... who was that?" Naruto asked. Everyone shared a weird look before moving on.

"Guess it's my turn." Chouji said finishing his bag of chips. He did the Jutsu and everything went black.

It went black and an older Chouji appeared with a dark skinned girls that had red hair and amber eyes. Based off of her head band she was from the hidden cloud village.

They were in the middle of the village eating Ichiraku on a date. Chouji was scarfing down ramen and calling seconds every two seconds. He somehow managed to make a pleasant conversation with her. He also managed to not look like a total pig while devouring his ramen.

"Chouji." The girl called.

"Yes Karui." Chouji hummed.

"Will you marry me?" Karui said so casually (I'm sorry I don't know Karui that well). Chouji coughed on his ramen spitting some of it back into his bowl (how attractive).

"Ugh... What was that?" Chouji's voice cracked.

"Will you marry me?" Karui repeated again so casually.

"Yeah. Of course." Chouji coughed.

"You done?" She asked moving on to another subject.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Ayame, can we have the check please." Chouji said snapping out of the shock.

"Congratulations sir. You just broke the record of most ramen bowls at 39 bowls. May we take your picture?" Ayame asked.

The next scene was an even older Chouji training his 10 year old daughter Chou-Chou. You could tell it was the end of the training by how dirty and heavy her breathing was.

"If you can get this jutsu down we can have an eating competition at bbq all you can eat." Chouji bribed.

"Yay! Now we're talking!" Chou-Chou grinned. "Human Boulder!" Chou-Chou was able to do it properly and went a few feet before running out of steam.

"Way to go Chou-Chou! That's my girl!" Chouji cheered proud of his little girl.

   "Yay! All I can eat bbq!" Chou-Chou grinned.

   "Karui, come here! She did it!" Chouji called.

   "Hmmm? Did what?" Karui asked.

   "Show her Chou-Chou." Chouji said.

   Chou-Chou did the human boulder, but this time she could only go two feet before running out of chakra.

   "Good job Chou-Chou." Karui smiled proudly.

   "We're going out for all you can eat bbq to celebrate. Do you want to come with us?" Chouji asked.

   "I've got Stu-" Karui began.

   "Pleeeeeeaaaaase mama." Chou-Chou begged.

   "Fine." Karui gave in smiling a little.

   That scene was replaced by Chouji and a 12 year old Chou-Chou walking in to Ichirakus with a serious face on.

   "Hey guys." An older Naruto greeted with Boruto by his side.

   "Today's a very important day for us chubsters." Chouji said walking to a table.

   "Hm." Chou-Chou agreed.

   Later it showed them near passing out stuffed. "All that hard work and we still couldn't beat her record." Chouji groaned.

   "Who are they trying to beat?" Boruto asked.

   "You mean you've never told him?" Ayame asked.

   "Well Boruto..." Naruto pointed to a picture of Hinata showing an empty bowl of ramen. Underneath her picture was her record 46 bowls.

   The scene went black and when it was bright again they were back in the present.