Neji future

"At least he ended up being OK." Sai said.

"I just wish we knew what caused it. That way he may not get hurt in the first place." Ino frowned.

   "As long as Inojin gets healed in the end that's all that matters." Sai reassured her.

"I guess." Ino sighed with a slight blush.

She's had a crush on Sai for a while, but she just thought that was a silly crush compared to her 'love' for Sasuke. However, the future she just saw said otherwise. Not to mention how sweet she just realized he is. The future she saw of what all was important to him was amazing. It was mostly filled with her, it made her heart beat faster than she could've imagined.

His looks weren't bad either. In fact she liked them better that Sasuke's. She worked at a flower shop, so it appealed to her how his pale skin complimented his dark hair and eyes.

"I believe brother Neji is the last one to see his own future. Everyone else has gone already." Hinata pointed out pulling Ino away from her thoughts.

"I doubt there will be much to see, but if you would like me too I will." Neji sighed as he did the jutsu.

It went black for the beginning of the last time. When the future was shown this time it was in the war. Everyone knew what they were about to see and Hinata wished she hadn't said anything.

  It the in the middle of a battle in the fourth ninja war. Everyone was fighting. Naruto came in with his rasenshuriken then collapsed on the ground. The enemy threw an attack at Naruto, and he couldn't dodge it.

'Damn... a pinpointed attacked' Neji thought.

Just then Hinata stood in front of him arms outstretched protecting him. Neji and Hiashi's eyes widened.

Naruto saw someone surrounded by flames in the shape of a huge bird as Neji took the hit for Hinata.

Naruto caught him. "Where's the medic team?!" He yelled tears in his eyes.

   "No... I'm already..." Neji began. "Naruto... Hinata is ready to... risk her life... for you... so... you have more... more than one life... connected to yours... it seems... that mine... was one of them." Neji spoke.

   "Why... why would you do this for me?" Naruto asked.

   "Because... you called me a... genius." Neji answered. 'Finally father... I feel the freedom you felt.' Neji thought as his cursed seal faded away. An image of a bird flew across the sky as Neji took his last breath.

   It went black again. This time it shocked everyone to see they were still seeing the future when the light came back.

   They all saw Neji the same age as he was when he died. This time he was a ghost.

   Ghost Neji was with the next generation and they were in a dark room. The only light was coming from a blank screen that was white.

   In the dark room you could make out that there was only one adult. This adult looked similar to Shino's wife but it wasn't Elizabeth. Perhaps they could be related some way. That one adult was speaking but it was muted out so no one could hear her.

   "I wanna go first!" Boruto yelled.

   "You baka! The one who should go first is Natalie. I'm sure she has some questions she would like answered." Sarada smacked Boruto who was now on the floor in too much pain to get up.

   "Ow." Boruto whispered.

   "Thank you Sarada. I do have a few questions I would like answered." Natalie thanked. She was serious and well mannered, but a little looser than how Neji was.

   "Please don't hate me." Ghost Neji whispered who was behind Natalie.

   Natalie spun around searching for someone. She gulped and asked, "Dad?"

   It went black for the very last time. They all opened their eyes to see the present.